SirNitram in Hospital (Home Now)

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

SirNitram in Hospital (Home Now)

Post by LadyTevar »

This morning, before work, I took Nitram to the lab to have bloodwork done. All went well, until they put the bandage on him. At that point Nitram suffered a seizure that lasted nearly 30seconds. By 8a we were at CAMC General ER. They put him in a room for observation on 4th floor around 4:30p this afternoon. The Neurologist is going to be doing testing, which will probably have Nit in the hospital until New Years Eve. :cry:
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Re: SirNitram in Hospital Again

Post by Eleas »

LadyTevar wrote:This morning, before work, I took Nitram to the lab to have bloodwork done. All went well, until they put the bandage on him. At that point Nitram suffered a seizure that lasted nearly 30seconds. By 8a we were at CAMC General ER. They put him in a room for observation on 4th floor around 4:30p this afternoon. The Neurologist is going to be doing testing, which will probably have Nit in the hospital until New Years Eve. :cry:
Damn.

I'm really sorry to hear it. Hope luck's on your side regarding what caused it, and that you'll be able to spend time together as much as possible.
Björn Paulsen

"Travelers with closed minds can tell us little except about themselves."
--Chinua Achebe
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

He can really pick his timing, can't he?

Give him my best wishes. If I were a religious man I'd pray for him.
"Doctors keep their scalpels and other instruments handy, for emergencies. Keep your philosophy ready too—ready to understand heaven and earth. In everything you do, even the smallest thing, remember the chain that links them. Nothing earthly succeeds by ignoring heaven, nothing heavenly by ignoring the earth." M.A.A.A
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I'm really sorry to hear that Tev. Here's to hoping for the doctors not finding anything serious, and Nitram having a speedy recovery.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Crap. I hope he gets better soon.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

Always wishing for the best. Take care of yourself too Tevar.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Hope he gets better soon.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Serafina
Sith Acolyte

Post by Serafina »

Nitram and you have my best wishes.
SoS:NBA GALE Force
"Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent." - Sir Nitram
"The world owes you nothing but painful lessons" - CaptainChewbacca
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one." - Wilhelm Stekel
"In 1969 it was easier to send a man to the Moon than to have the public accept a homosexual" - Broomstick

Divine Administration - of Gods and Bureaucracy (Worm/Exalted)
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

I need to not be posting when in here. I don't use my full brain.

In any case, apart from a piss-poor network and a half-assed DNS, I'm surviving.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Get better.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Post by LaCroix »

Get well soon...
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
dragon
Sith Marauder

Post by dragon »

SirNitram wrote:I need to not be posting when in here. I don't use my full brain.

In any case, apart from a piss-poor network and a half-assed DNS, I'm surviving.
Thats ok Nit most of us don't us are brain at all when posting.

Get better man
"There are very few problems that cannot be solved by the suitable application of photon torpedoes
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Get better and best wishes.

I'm hoping a new liver comes for you with the new year. I'm sure that would clear up a lot of these problems.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Tolya
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tolya »

Shit. Hang in there, I hope everything works out for the best.
CJvR
Sith Devotee

Post by CJvR »

loomer wrote:He can really pick his timing, can't he?
There never is a good time for stuff like that. Hope things work out for him.
I thought Roman candles meant they were imported. - Kelly Bundy
12 yards long, two lanes wide it's 65 tons of American pride, Canyonero! - Simpsons
Support the KKK environmental program - keep the Arctic white!
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

He was released from the hospital with orders to 'followup', and we got home about 2:30p EST. We went and laid down for cuddles, and are just getting up.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Agent Sorchus
Jedi Master

Post by Agent Sorchus »

Congrats on the quick turn around. Hopefully this will be the last seizure for him.
the engines cannae take any more cap'n
warp 9 to shroomland ~Dalton
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Good to hear his turnaround was quick. Here's hoping the new year will be better for him.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
DrMckay
Jedi Master

Post by DrMckay »

Glad he's better. Hope you guys have a good new year.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards."
~Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
AO3 Link | FFN Link
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

I'm glad to hear he's home, and I hope he keeps getting better.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

...It says a lot about your persistent medical issues, Nit, that I didn't open this thread at first because I figured it was an accidental necro. Ugh. Sorry I'm late, and I'm distinctly glad it proved to be nothing heinous this time. :(
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
Burak Gazan
Jedi Council Member

Re: SirNitram in Hospital (Home Now)

Post by Burak Gazan »

Be well Nit, and Happy New Year to you and your Lady
"Of course, what would really happen is that in Game 7, with the Red Sox winning 20-0 in the 9th inning, with two outs and two strikes on the last Cubs batter, a previously unseen meteor would strike the earth, instantly and forever wiping out all life on the planet, and forever denying the Red Sox a World Series victory..."
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

Get well soon :(
I have to tell you something everything I wrote above is a lie.
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

Hope you can enjoy the rest of the hols
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
Pelranius
Sith Marauder

Post by Pelranius »

Get well soon.
Turns out that a five way cross over between It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, the Ali G Show, Fargo, Idiocracy and Veep is a lot less funny when you're actually living in it.