What are the biggest WTF moments you've ever seen in fiction

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Re: What are the biggest WTF moments you've ever seen in fic

Post by neoolong »

You're right, but it's still a Tarantino movie. Weird, talky, that's kinda his bag.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Twigler
Padawan Learner

Post by Twigler »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:
Darksider wrote: Inglorious Basterds. That movie left me so confused. From the previews I expected it to be an action-filled gorefest where the Nazis get their shit ruined in the most horrible ways, and it so wasn't.
Oh man, that was such an amazing movie. You'd think it was just some shitty mindless popcorn whatever, but turns out it's surprisingly very funny and very good. And very, very weird. What a great movie. :D
Totally agree. The finale was for both my wife and me the biggest and best "WTF did just happen?!" moment in films so far. Completely forgot about this one.
Whiplash
Padawan Learner

Post by Whiplash »

I can't believe I forgot this.

Watchmen.

Laurie Jupiter getting felt up by Dr. Manhattan and then another set of hands come into the frame.
Downward fucking dog! ~ Travis Touchdown
PhilosopherOfSorts
Jedi Master
Location: Waynesburg, PA, its small, its insignifigant, its almost West Virginia.

Post by PhilosopherOfSorts »

Skylon wrote:The first few minutes of Zardoz. After some brief scenery of people getting killed, a cheesy looking giant stone head floats onto the scene. It proclaims "The gun is good....the penis is evil!" and proceeds to vomit guns and ammunition as the head orders its followers "Go forth....AND KILL!"

Add Sean Connery to the equation and that pretty much set my WTF standard to a new level.

Just that description was a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot for me.

Speaking of Sean Connery, some people say that there was a sequel to "The Highlander," and he was in it, which I find strange because there was no such movie.
A fuse is a physical embodyment of zen, in order for it to succeed, it must fail.

Power to the Peaceful

If you have friends like mine, raise your glasses. If you don't, raise your standards.