Who are the women in your life fangirls of?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

My wife has taken the Mets' David Wright as a second husband. :lol:
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

SirNitram wrote:
Pablo Sanchez wrote:B.D. Wong, for some reason. He's gay, but she says it doesn't make a difference.
Indeed. Albeit, the female in my life who fangirls over him is gay herself.. I don't get what's going on there, but then again, I never get it.
It goes back to the 'lesbian who write (usually bad) slash' conundrum, which has yet to be solved. Especially its most horrifying form Kirk/Spock, and not always young versions either. :wtf:

My mother: Sean Connery (sort of a givin come on Conan O'brian admitted to being attracted to him), Tom Baker

Snow: Gackt (japanese pop star), Tim Burton, Akebono Taro, Tina Turner, Wendy O. Williams.
"Nobody ever inferred from the multiple infirmities of Windows that Bill Gates was infinitely benevolent, omniscient, and able to fix everything. " Argument against god's perfection.

My Snow's art portfolio.
Redleader34
Jedi Knight
Location: Flowing through the Animated Ether, finding unsusual creations

Post by Redleader34 »

My mom... Its Mr T... I dont know wh honestly... My freinds Inyusha.. And Johny Deph...
Dan's Art

Bounty on SDN's most annoying
"A spambot, a spambot who can't spell, a spambot who can't spell or spam properly and a spambot with tenure. Tough"choice."

Ritterin Sophia
Sith Acolyte

Post by Ritterin Sophia »

Shinn Langley Soryu wrote: Female Internet acquaintances: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
It might be the bishounen, but I never understood the appeal to half-assed Gundam shows with a plot that was done over twenty or so years ago, with characters who have zero personality, and mecha fights that give people seizures; I speak of Wing, SEED, and SEED Destiny of course, I've only seen the first part of SEED Stargazer.
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Post by Shinn Langley Soryu »

General Schatten wrote:
Shinn Langley Soryu wrote: Female Internet acquaintances: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
It might be the bishounen, but I never understood the appeal to half-assed Gundam shows with a plot that was done over twenty or so years ago, with characters who have zero personality, and mecha fights that give people seizures; I speak of Wing, SEED, and SEED Destiny of course, I've only seen the first part of SEED Stargazer.
It's obviously the bishounen. For instance, my friends Karli and Kylie absolutely, positively ADORE Kira Yamato; a former friend of mine named Paige also had a thing for Shani Andras and Auel Neider.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, most guys I know like it for the mecha and the women (rarely, both at once). I may not give two shits about the mobile suits themselves, but know that you're talking to a major Lunamaria Hawke fanboy.
I ship Eino Ilmari Juutilainen x Lydia V. Litvyak.

ImageImageImage
Phantasee: Don't be a dick.
Stofsk: What are you, his mother?
The Yosemite Bear: Obviously, which means that he's grounded, and that she needs to go back to sucking Mr. Coffee's cock.

"d-did... did this thread just turn into Thanas/PeZook slash fiction?" - Ilya Muromets[/size]
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Here's a few more weirder ones that tend to pop up.

"Beast" from Beauty and the Beast (I wonder why Belle never asked his name?) It seems to be an odd thing to want to fuck, or at least to admit to want to fuck, but I have found many a girl who has confessed this. Kinky. Weird. Never the dude he actually becomes, though.

Also, Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. This one is obscenely popular among anime circles, and even non-anime groups. How do you even find him if you aren't an anime fan? Oh, right, crazed fangirls ranting. Is this a contagious affliction or something?
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Too bad he has a personality like plywood.
Lord of the Abyss
Village Idiot

Post by Lord of the Abyss »

Darth Raptor wrote:Too bad he has a personality like plywood.
Some women are into that whole emotionless bit. Spock fangirls, Data fangirls, R. Daneel Olivaw fangirls . . .
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Lord of the Abyss wrote:
Darth Raptor wrote:Too bad he has a personality like plywood.
Some women are into that whole emotionless bit. Spock fangirls, Data fangirls, R. Daneel Olivaw fangirls . . .
gloria s. the mother of feminism admitted in an interview with playboy that she was a vampire fangirl. (Christpher Lee or Beli Legosi vampire fangirl to be exact) (not the anne rice slashfic vamps but the cold emotionless vamps)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Mrs Kendall wrote:
Cpl Kendall wrote:Mrs Kendall appears to be a big fan of Sgt Cortez, the main character from the PS2 game Timesplitters:Future Perfect. "It's time to split!" :wink:
And you appear to be a big fan of the lady who sais "take a bite of this...it's a peach" while smacking her butt :lol: :P
I take it nobody here knows what we're talking about eh hun? :lol:
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Mrs Kendall wrote:
Mrs Kendall wrote:
Cpl Kendall wrote:Mrs Kendall appears to be a big fan of Sgt Cortez, the main character from the PS2 game Timesplitters:Future Perfect. "It's time to split!" :wink:
And you appear to be a big fan of the lady who sais "take a bite of this...it's a peach" while smacking her butt :lol: :P
I take it nobody here knows what we're talking about eh hun? :lol:

arn't you two in the same room.. ?? :lol:
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Naw, he was sleeping (having a nap) and I didn't want to forget to bring it up with him :lol: :P
spongyblue
Jedi Knight

Post by spongyblue »

My wifey likes the weirdest dudes,
Sir Ian Mckellen
BOB F'N NEWHART
Viggo Mortensen(ok, he's not that old and as a straight guy I can see why the gals love em)
Snoop Dogg
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Pick wrote:Also, Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. This one is obscenely popular among anime circles, and even non-anime groups. How do you even find him if you aren't an anime fan? Oh, right, crazed fangirls ranting. Is this a contagious affliction or something?
I feel the urge to mangle a quote by Agent Smith right now: Sesshomaru is a disease, a cancer of anime fandom. He is a plague with no cure in sight.

A good way to antagonize a Sesshomaru fangirl is to say that Sam Fisher can kick his ass ten times over armed with just a Five-seveN and a combat knife. Substitute any other anime/video game character and/or weapon layout you see fit.

ImageImageImage
The Yosemite Bear: Obviously, which means that he's grounded, and that she needs to go back to sucking Mr. Coffee's cock.

"d-did... did this thread just turn into Thanas/PeZook slash fiction?" - Ilya Muromets[/size]
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Honestly, I don't know why Rumiko Takahashi's works are so popular in general. I've never thought their stories were very good, and the art is just... um... .

Anyway, back on fangirling, there are a couple girls who have decorated their doors with pictures of Hans Solo. It's just nerdy enough to work!
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Lisa
Jedi Knight

Post by Lisa »

Alan Cross from Edge 102 (history of new music). I don't find him attractive but his voice is soooo soothing. I can and do listen to him for hours.
May you live in interesting times.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

She's obsessed with Vin Diesel. Apparently he has this ultra-sexy move in "The Fast and the Furious" where he lifts a girl by her asscheeks.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!

One big one amongst the girls I know is Howl (of Howl's Moving Castle fame). Given that he looks like an anime version of David Bowie (thus managing to look like David Bowie, only prettier), it's not really surprising that he's popular.

Recently I've been finding it easy to find Ouran High fangirls as well. As they say, Moe!!!!!

ROAR!!!!! says GOJIRA!!!!!
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

I know a CSI fangirl
haard
Padawan Learner

Post by haard »

Nobody mentioned Brad?

My wife and most of our female friends are Brad Pitt fangirls. Not that I can't see why
If at first you don't succeed, maybe failure is your style

Economic Left/Right: 0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.03

Thus Aristotle laid it down that a heavy object falls faster then a light one does.
The important thing about this idea is not that he was wrong, but that it never occurred to Aristotle to check it.
- Albert Szent-Györgyi de Nagyrápolt
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Dalton wrote:She's obsessed with Vin Diesel. Apparently he has this ultra-sexy move in "The Fast and the Furious" where he lifts a girl by her asscheeks.
*lifts an eyebrow* That sounds decidedly unsexy to me. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Dalton wrote:She's obsessed with Vin Diesel. Apparently he has this ultra-sexy move in "The Fast and the Furious" where he lifts a girl by her asscheeks.

and you didn't try to copy that move.?. :P
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Ritterin Sophia
Sith Acolyte

Post by Ritterin Sophia »

Shinn Langley Soryu wrote:
General Schatten wrote:
It's obviously the bishounen. For instance, my friends Karli and Kylie absolutely, positively ADORE Kira Yamato; a former friend of mine named Paige also had a thing for Shani Andras and Auel Neider.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, most guys I know like it for the mecha and the women (rarely, both at once). I may not give two shits about the mobile suits themselves, but know that you're talking to a major Lunamaria Hawke fanboy.
I don't know why anyone would like the Mecha Designs. SEED had the least unoriginal designs.

Strike Gundam- F90 Gundam Clone
Strike Dagger- RGM-79 GM
TMF/A-802 BuCUE & TMF/A-803 LaGOWE- Zoids

Destiny, OTOH

ZGMF-1000 ZAKU Warrior- MS-06F Zaku II (Couldn't even get the spikes right)
ZGMF-2000 GOUF Ignited- MS-07B Gouf
ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam- LM314V21 Victory 2 Gundam/GF13-017NJII God Gundam lovechild.
ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam- F90-II Gundam Clone
GFAS-X1 Destroy Gundam- MA-08 Big Zam/MRX-009 Psyco Gundam Lovechild
MVF-M11C Murasame- MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam Clone
ORB-01 Akatsuki- RX-93 Nu-Gundam/MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki Lovechild
ZGMF-XX09T DOM Trooper- MS-09/MS-09R Dom/Rick Dom Clone, the pilots even use the Black Trinary's Jetstream Attack!

Lets not forget Astray Delta!
GSF-YAM01 Δ Astray- LM314V21 Victory 2 Gundam Clone...

As for characters I liked... Flay and Stellar, that's it. Flay was the only one with character development all the way through SEED, and Stellar... you kind of have to feel sorry for the poor girl. The rest of them just continue to spout hypocritical lies throughout the series.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Thought of another one today for myself... Jack Black, not so much his looks (although I can't complain) but his attitude and the fact that I find him so funny.
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Lusankya wrote:Recently I've been finding it easy to find Ouran High fangirls as well. As they say, Moe!!!!!
Frankly, I don't get what's so good about Ouran High School Host Club. Haruhi's fugly, the Hitachiin twins are extremely grating, Hunny is just plain creepy and stuffed to the gills with pure, unadulterated wank (I mean, a Momiji Sohma clone capable of slaughtering two entire Green Beret platoons with his bare hands? What the fuck, man?!), and everyone else has no discernable personality at all. On top of that, the plot basically revolves around legalized prostitution.
General Schatten wrote:As for characters I liked... Flay and Stellar, that's it. Flay was the only one with character development all the way through SEED, and Stellar... you kind of have to feel sorry for the poor girl. The rest of them just continue to spout hypocritical lies throughout the series.
I have to agree with you on Stellar; nothing good ever happened to her, unless you consider being a Blue Cosmos guinea pig and dating a bloodthirsty psychopath to be a good thing. As for Flay, I'm divided right down the middle; part of me pities her, and the other part wants to strangle her for being an all-around bitch.

ImageImageImage