SDN Secrets

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

SDN Secrets

Post by Uraniun235 »

This has been done before (link) and since it's been awhile I thought I'd post the topic again.

Something Awful does these threads every so often; the premise is that people who wish to anonymously confess some sordid detail of their lives can email the thread starter with their secret, who will then go on to relay the message.

"But if we email you then it won't be very anonymous..."

Well, you can either go through the bother of creating (or using an existing) throwaway email account which can't be traced back to you, or you can use the Anon-E-Mailer which will automatically send an anonymous message on your behalf.

You can send your secrets to sdnsecrets@gmail.com. I will not disclose the original email address, or your identity if you choose to share it with me. You can choose to forsake anonymity and post directly in this thread. It's up to you.

Please carefully review your submissions; addendums and corrections will not be relayed.

Anyway, the reason I'm reincarnating this topic is because today out of the blue I got another email at the sdnsecrets email address:
I wipe back to front.
Send in your secrets!

EDIT:

It seems the Anon-E-Mailer is currently pooched. Well, if people are too lazy to create their own throwaway email address, I've created one at Yahoo... just login as "sdnsecrets", with the password "bearfarts", and you should be good to go.
Last edited by Uraniun235 on 2006-09-22 08:45pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no "taboo" on using nuclear weapons." -Julhelm
What is Project Zohar?
"On a serious note (well not really) I did sometimes jump in and rate nBSG episodes a '5' before the episode even aired or I saw it." - RogueIce explaining that episode ratings on SDN tv show threads are bunk
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

Your anonymous e-mailer's busted. Now I can't tell you about my transvestite Albanian midget fetish :(
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Er, ok. It's not like no one knows I masturbate with crotchless pantyhose anyway or where my naked pics can be seen at. :lol:
Image Image
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

I have an female friend (strictly platonic) whom I frequently go out with (movies, dinner, drinks). We get along wonderfully but it's never occured to me to actually ask her out on a date or anything, it just seems awkward even though neither of us are seeing someone else.

Recently we went on a trip abroad together and to cut costs, we shared a room. The whole night, from dusk till dawn, I was lying awake watching her sleep, thinking she was the most perfect being ever to walk God's green Earth. I think I might be falling in love with her...

If she ever finds out, she'll probably kill me, with good reason.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Bounty wrote:Your anonymous e-mailer's busted. Now I can't tell you about my transvestite Albanian midget fetish :(
That's odd. The message that came in about wiping from back to front came in via the Anon-E-Mailer.

Ah, damn. Well, if people are too lazy to create their own throwaway email address, I've created one at Yahoo... just login as "sdnsecrets", with the password "bearfarts", and you should be good to go.
What is Project Zohar?
"On a serious note (well not really) I did sometimes jump in and rate nBSG episodes a '5' before the episode even aired or I saw it." - RogueIce explaining that episode ratings on SDN tv show threads are bunk
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Well it could be worse, I found out this year that my platonic friend for almost 12 years is not entirely platonic. It got a bit weird for a few months while we came to terms with it, but I think we're ok now.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Every day I try and think of reasons to go on living. I come up with fewer reasons every day.
I had a rather nasty shart - where you fart and you instead diarrhea-shit in your pants- at the gym the other day. I'm just grateful I was wearing the thick-material gym shorts.
I think there was someone who talked about "sharts" last time as well, and I can't help but wonder if this was the same person.
I often contemplate how to commit crimes or acts of terrorism. Whenever I go into a store I look for cameras, notice how vigilant employees are, where blind spots are, etc.
Sometimes when I'm at work I think how awesome it would be to have a huge airsoft battle through the corridors.
I slept with a naked woman last night. :D
I... I don't know why you'd want to confess something like that anonymously.
Dear whoever,

Hello. My name is irrelevant. I have hijacked this yahoo account because you were stupid enough to post the password on a public forum.

Yours Faithfully,

Herr "?"
I'm sure he'll be a big hit amongst his friends. He might even have a reputation when he goes to high school.

god seriously what the fuck is wrong with people

I guess you guys will have to make up throwaway free-email accounts on your own...? It doesn't take too long, really.
What is Project Zohar?
Necromancer of Rath
Padawan Learner

Post by Necromancer of Rath »

Wait, wait...someone sent you an e-mail bragging that they hijacked the account you made for the thread? I guess their secret might have been that they can't read. I suppose I should think of some kind of secret since I'm posting here, but I can't think of any at the moment.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Uraniun235 wrote:I guess you guys will have to make up throwaway free-email accounts on your own...? It doesn't take too long, really.
I'll be happy to, once I can think of something to say...
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Uraniun235 wrote: That's odd. The message that came in about wiping from back to front came in via the Anon-E-Mailer.
Yeah, to get it to work I had to copy the source into notepad, tweak a few addresses so they actually pointed at anonemailer.com and run it off my hard drive.
「かかっ―」
Darth Mall
Padawan Learner

Post by Darth Mall »

XaLEv wrote:
Uraniun235 wrote: That's odd. The message that came in about wiping from back to front came in via the Anon-E-Mailer.
Yeah, to get it to work I had to copy the source into notepad, tweak a few addresses so they actually pointed at anonemailer.com and run it off my hard drive.
It also seems to run fine in Internet Explorer.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

I fantasise about a co-worker who is also my wife's best friend
Also, I regained control of the account, and set the password back to 'bearfarts'. Let's see how long it lasts this time, eh?

Also, it seems there's an anonymous email program at http://behidden.com/ so if anyone wants to use that that's cool.
What is Project Zohar?
Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Post by Guardsman Bass »

Did you find out who the moronic hijacker was?
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

No. *shrug*
What is Project Zohar?
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

sometimes I wonder if I should ask out my adopted sibling.
Kwizard
Padawan Learner

Post by Kwizard »

XaLEv wrote:
All that to confess your asswiping habits? You deserve a medal. :D
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Re: SDN Secrets

Post by Argosh »

I wipe back to front.
My secret - I wipe with toilet paper. :shock:
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

I was once arrested for bestiality but released without charge.
I jerk off to videos of the holocaust.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Uraniun235 wrote:
Wow. Those two are... Just... Wow.
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

I could have gone through the day without knowing that. I really could have.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Could be said hijackers again.

Meh, the pros and cons of anonymity.
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

weemadando wrote:
Uraniun235 wrote:
The first one has about a micron's worth more credibility than the second, but both sound like classic chain yanking.

I call bullshit.
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Frank Hipper wrote:
weemadando wrote:
Uraniun235 wrote:
The first one has about a micron's worth more credibility than the second, but both sound like classic chain yanking.

I call bullshit.
I'd like to call bullshit, but then again, we know the kind of people that have been here.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

i love hentai, and I love watching Funari... I also Love giant Orgies...
Sometimes I put sugar on my pasta instead of salt. On purpose.
I would not be sorry to see most people dead. Basically the intentionally ignorant. What are they actually contributing, anyway? (I mean there's always janitorial services and so on, but have you ever thought about how much cleaner the world would be without idiots? In all respects?)
The woman I\'m most attracted to is married and has a baby.
I've rubbed it out to pictures of a girl I knew on Myspace, a girl I later ended up making out with a couple of times.
I suppose that this isn't much of a shocking secret for SDN, but I sometimes wonder what it would be like to engage in homosexual experimentation with my roommates.
I sometimes think about one of my exboyfriends when I masturbate and when I go to the area he used to live in I'm always looking for him walking around.
What is Project Zohar?
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

Uraniun235 wrote:
Sometimes I put sugar on my pasta instead of salt. On purpose.
Sick. You sick fuck. That is sick.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh