How much do you pay for fuel?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

I <3 NJ.... :roll:

$2.34 right by my college.
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

I paid $2.61 per gallon for medium grade on Sunday. Fucking absurd.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
mjn6172
Padawan Learner

Post by mjn6172 »

2.62 per gallon for low grade (87 octane) last week when I filled up, although it looks like prices have gone down to about 2.55 per gallon since then.
Clever and witty signature to be inserted here, just as soon as I think of one.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

84 cents a litre
Mange
Sith Marauder

Post by Mange »

Here in my parts of Sweden, the average price of gas (95 octane) is 11.58 Swedish kronor ($1.47 or €1.22) per liter (or about $4.81 per gallon). Two-thirds of the gas price are various types of taxes. I'm glad that I don't own a car (well, I don't even have a driver's license).
Pezzoni
Jedi Knight

Post by Pezzoni »

El Moose Monstero wrote:Cheapest petrol in Lancaster, UK is 88.9p per litre, that's about 5.75 dollars per gallon unless I did my maths wrong. It is early, I can be forgiven.
The same, AKA too damn much.
Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Post by Guardsman Bass »

It's been floating around between $2.25 and $2.50, changing fairly frequently. Anyone remember cheaper gas days?
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

It's up into the $2.40s here in Buffalo.
JADAFETWA
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

I remember when I first started driving in 1999 and gas was 99 cents a gallon. It cost me 12 dollars to fill my tank from bone dry, and I was driving a car that got 30 mpg. Oh, those were the days.

Now my truck gets about 17 mpg and gas is $2.30. It's a goddamn good thing I take the train to work.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

The thing that pisses me off is that it went down by a lot first, then within two weeks it was back up again. A few weeks ago it was $1.95/gallon. WHYYYYYYYYY? :cry:
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
FSTargetDrone
Emperor's Hand

Post by FSTargetDrone »

Yesterday I paid $2.43/gallon for 87 oct gas in Royersford, PA, USA.
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

I pay around 1.07€ per litre Diesel. I just love it...
Saves me a lot of money.
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Haminal10
Padawan Learner

Post by Haminal10 »

$2.45 per gallon here in Baltimore, Maryland.
"If brute force is not solving your problems, you are obviously not using enough"
-Common Imperial Guard saying

"Scripture also says 'Render unto Caesar what Caesar demands.' And right now, Caesar demands a building permit,"
-County Commisioner Mike Whitehead to Dr. Dino
Executor
Youngling

Post by Executor »

97p per litre for 99 Ron fuel, to fill the tank full £70 that will last around 200-220 miles