How do you like your pizza?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

General Brock
Jedi Council Member

Re: How do you like your pizza?

Post by General Brock »

R.O.A wrote:I like myne NY style with chicken and bbq sauce. I cannot stand pinnaples on it just chicken, and lots and lots of cheese lol.

What does everyone else think?
Yes, yes, extra cheese all the way. I like a firm crust, not to thick, yet not too crisp, lots of ham, sausage, salami, easy on the green peppers; that's just there for my conscience. Who ever thought pineapple would be good in a pizza was off his pesto.
General Brock
Jedi Council Member

Post by General Brock »

Zaia wrote:I don't like bacon. And I don't like steak either! Take that, all you meat-eaters!
Taken in stunned aghastedness. This is BBQ season; how could you not appreciate a fat juicy steak prepared over hot coals? OK, well maybe not in your pizza.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

With pepperoni, but can also be bacon, hamburger, or sausage. Not always, but thin crust is bitchin'.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

I've never had bacon on pizza before, but it sounds delicious.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
BloodAngel
Padawan Learner

Post by BloodAngel »

Mushrooms, meatballs...sometimes pepperoni.
Grandmaster Jogurt
Jedi Council Member

Post by Grandmaster Jogurt »

No cheese and extra sauce, sometimes with pepperoni.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Extra cheese, chicken, mushrooms and garlic.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Jedi Council Member

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

A lot of extra mushroom. A lot.
Fleet Admiral JD
Jedi Master

Post by Fleet Admiral JD »

I also forgot, not much sauce. I really don't like too much sauce. And for a crust, sourdough, preferably chewy.
Parrothead | CINC HABNAV | Black Mage In Training (Invited by Lady T)

The Acta Diurna: My blog on politics, history, theatre tech, music, and more!
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

I like pepperoni and mushrooms when I go out for pizza, but Papa Murphys has some excellent offerings--I particularly like their chicken-garlic pizza and their gourmet vegetarian pizzas. To me, it's the sauce and crust that makes the pizza, so ideally those are both excellent. Anyone can pile cheese onto their crust, but it's actually hard to make what's underneath it properly.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Aeolus
Jedi Master

Post by Aeolus »

Either Canadian Bacon and pinnapples or Onions, mushrooms, and Pepperonni
For I dipt into the future, far as human eye could see,
Saw the Vision of the world, and all the wonder that would be;
Saw the heavens fill with commerce, argosies of magic sails,
Pilots of the purple twilight dropping down with costly bales;
Heard the heavens fill with shouting, and there rain'd a ghastly dew
From the nations' airy navies grappling in the central blue;
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Master of Ossus wrote:I like pepperoni and mushrooms when I go out for pizza, but Papa Murphys has some excellent offerings--I particularly like their chicken-garlic pizza and their gourmet vegetarian pizzas. To me, it's the sauce and crust that makes the pizza, so ideally those are both excellent. Anyone can pile cheese onto their crust, but it's actually hard to make what's underneath it properly.
Agreed with Papa Murphys. The cherry on top is the banna peppers you get in the box.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Thin crust, either with pineapple and Canadian bacon or with sausage, garlic, and tomatoes.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

I can convert italian sausage pizza into energy with 100% efficiency, but I will take just about any conventional pizza.

By "conventional" I mean things like peperonni, ham or plain cheese. Peppers, black olive, pineapple and taco pizzas make me want to gag just thinking about them.
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

Meaty. And spicy. With a generous slathering of just golden mozarella. And peppers. And onions.

Pepperoni and spicy Beef are the best meats to have on a pizza. Though I've had some nice ones with poncy stuff like proschiutto and salami, and chorizo.

Oh, and people who put pineapple on a pizza should be rounded up and shot. If it's got pineapple on it, it's not a pizza anymore.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

General Brock wrote:
Zaia wrote:I don't like bacon. And I don't like steak either! Take that, all you meat-eaters!
Taken in stunned aghastedness. This is BBQ season; how could you not appreciate a fat juicy steak prepared over hot coals? OK, well maybe not in your pizza.
I don't like steak at all, full stop. The only way it's tolerable to me is in a cheesesteak sub where it's covered in cheese and ketchup and onions, because then it only tastes vaguely meaty and not like steak.

Hey Knife, I wonder if your Papa Murphys is our Papa Johns? Papa Johns tosses peppers and little tubs of melted garlic butter into the pizza boxes so you have something to dip your crusts into. Yummmmmmm.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Zaia wrote:
Hey Knife, I wonder if your Papa Murphys is our Papa Johns? Papa Johns tosses peppers and little tubs of melted garlic butter into the pizza boxes so you have something to dip your crusts into. Yummmmmmm.
Actually, we've got them too. In fact, I tend to confuse the two so it's quite possible that I meant Papa Johns. Yummie, garlic butter.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Knife wrote:Actually, we've got them too. In fact, I tend to confuse the two so it's quite possible that I meant Papa Johns. Yummie, garlic butter.
Papa Murphy's is the take-and-bake pizza parlor. Papa Johns is also good, but it's a genuine parlor where you can sit and eat.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

As thin as humanly possible.
And then cheese, tomato sauce, salami.
But as long as no hot things, thick crust, anchovies are on it, I probably will eat it. But not if the thing is not thin. Hate thick pizzas like hell...
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

Anyone seen those commercials from Papa John's (may be local)? Barbequed chicken and pineapple on a goddamn pizza.

Cheese and pepperoni are more than enough to get the job done.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Master of Ossus wrote:
Knife wrote:Actually, we've got them too. In fact, I tend to confuse the two so it's quite possible that I meant Papa Johns. Yummie, garlic butter.
Papa Murphy's is the take-and-bake pizza parlor. Papa Johns is also good, but it's a genuine parlor where you can sit and eat.
Ah yes, I did mean Papa John's then. Though I still like Papa Murphys. Those two being my favorite Pizza places here. Pizza Hut and Little Ceasers and all don't compare.

There is a cool Pizza place up in Salt Lake called 'The Pie' that serves awesome pizza, but I hardly get up there.

Faabio
Padawan Learner

Post by Faabio »

No Olives or pineapple. everything else... i'll try it at least once. Favorite is mushrooms, lots of cheese, ham and something that changes depending on the place i eat
Caius
Padawan Learner

Post by Caius »

Ham, sausage, bacon with or without pinapple, or any combination of those mentioned, depending on what I'm going for.

I don't care about crust. Although I'd usually kill to get some cheesy bread with my pizza. I love that stuff.
Thunderfire
Jedi Master

Post by Thunderfire »

Peperoni , bacon , mushrooms , onions , red pepper , jalapenio pepper on a 26 cm pizza for 3,50 euros.
Laird
Friendly Neighbourhood Asshole

Post by Laird »

Meat lovers pizza is all that touch my lips, or cheese pizza.(Veggies on a pizza? Gross!)
"LairdCorp, where total dominion is our number one goal!"-LairdCorp's Motto