[Discussion] The Troll EugenicHegemony!

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

[Discussion] The Troll EugenicHegemony!

Post by SirNitram »

Ladies and gentlemen of the Senate, I bring you the newest scourge on our fair forum, Eugenic Hegemony.

Link

It(He?) stands accused of being an evasive twat, changing words to suit his arguments, publically admitting to not being here to debate but to 'fuck with people', indicating he has no interest in debating or backing up his claims, and repeatedly flaming moderators(Myself and Edi) for doing their jobs.

I leave his fate in your just hands.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

I feel particulary affronted since he has not seen fit to bother flaming me for doing my job and horsemanizing his posts. :(
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Son of the Suns
Lex Eternus

Post by Son of the Suns »

Said troll has chosen to dare the moderators to ban him. I obliged him.
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

That was a short discussion. For our next motion, I propose that this day be made Drunken Orgy Day to Dishonor Brutally-Oppressed Anarchist Whack-a-Loons!

. . . what do you mean every day here is drunken orgy day? Never you mind, then!
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

*bangs gavel* :teeth:
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.