FY 2007 SD.net Spending Bill

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

Voting against the bill and the war effort is treason!

Poll ended at 2006-01-03 03:42pm

I agree
18%
More money for the war!
55%
I don't need my arms or legs, take them!
27%

Total votes: 11

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

SirNitram wrote: How about your spleen? I could get the spleen out while we have you trussed up.
Livers and Kidneys fetch a good price on the black market. Quick fill a bath tub with ice. :twisted:
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Rob Wilson wrote:
SirNitram wrote: How about your spleen? I could get the spleen out while we have you trussed up.
Livers and Kidneys fetch a good price on the black market. Quick fill a bath tub with ice. :twisted:

Let the record note that with clearnece from the offices of Kickbacks and Graft the permanent subcommitte on contracts has successfully awarded a multi billion dollar contract to pay for the $20 neccessarry to fill a bathtub with ice for the removal of said organs. Also I would like to let everyone know that the Dodge Viper is a truly wonderful vehicle...excellent.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven