Heads Up

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Heads Up

Post by CmdrWilkens »

I'm on the road for the next two-three days and right before I left my computer took a shit and BSOD'd in a loop and corrupted the main partition so until I can restore my OS I can't access my files including the Senate voting record. In other words the April ascension vote may be delayed based on that. In the interim try not to start any crazy votes.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Re: Heads Up

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Too late we elected a horse.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

So anyway, waiting on recovery disks to get mailed to me which could take until Mon-Tues at which point I will have my computer back. In the interim nominations are closed for April and I will post the vote as soon as I get my computer back. Also nexxt month I'd like to give everyone the heads up to start thinking about potential Whips because the post is currently vacant and obviously it would be helpful if someone could get the vote notifications out and otherwise help out with the minor details if I am out of town.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Additional update, computer is mostly back together. I have to make sure my storage HD didn't get messed up in the process of rebuilding this sucker but assuming all is well the April vote will go up tonight.

-Kingdom of Heaven