Abstain
7%

Total votes: 45

Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Re: [VOTE] Chancellor

Post by Master of Ossus »

Hmmm... tough choice.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

meow!

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

And I've voted for Wilkens.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Voted
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

This is long overdue.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Goddamn it, when I voted it selected Pat Buchanan!
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

The vote is now closed. With 45 votes recorded we have a quorum to do business. With 42 votes for and 0 against CmdrWilkens (go me) is elected to the post of Chancellor pending confirmation by Mike and the Admin staff.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

and now we wait for the mysterious fire to burn down the house of commons, which will be conviently blamed on AYVBs and monkeys....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

CmdrWilkens wrote:"I love democracy... the emergency powers granted to me now, I will lay down when this time of crisis is over..!.
Heh, sorry... couldn't resist.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Coyote wrote:
CmdrWilkens wrote:"I love democracy... the emergency powers granted to me now, I will lay down when this time of crisis is over..!.
Heh, sorry... couldn't resist.
So yeah anyway...once and if this becomes effective then I am also no longer the Whip. My thought on that (and since I wrote the damn rules everyone voted on I can make my thoughts law :D ) is using the lull after the nominations rush in February to nominate and vote someone for the post who will then serve until June '10 before the first vote of confidence. In turn my first vote of confidence comes up next January.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven