Judge King ?

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

Ted C
Sith Marauder

Judge King ?

Post by Ted C »

Was there not a problem user with the username Judge King (or some variant thereof) on the board at some point? I ask because of...

http://www.stardestroyer.net/mrwong/wik ... aedalus-01
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion... Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who."
-- The King of Swamp Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Nothing of consequence happened today. " -- Diary of King George III, July 4, 1776

"This is not bad; this is a conspiracy to remove happiness from existence. It seeks to wrap its hedgehog hand around the still beating heart of the personification of good and squeeze until it is stilled."
-- Chuck Sonnenburg on Voyager's "Elogium"
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Re: Judge King ?

Post by Dalton »

I remember we had some dork with the username Emperor Brandon or something.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Ted C
Sith Marauder

Post by Ted C »

I should point out that Daedelus-01 is actually contributing good content to the Wiki about Stargate SG-1; I'm just curious at the moment.
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion... Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who."
-- The King of Swamp Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Nothing of consequence happened today. " -- Diary of King George III, July 4, 1776

"This is not bad; this is a conspiracy to remove happiness from existence. It seeks to wrap its hedgehog hand around the still beating heart of the personification of good and squeeze until it is stilled."
-- Chuck Sonnenburg on Voyager's "Elogium"
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Could be the same guy, but if he's quietly doing good work there's no need to be concerned, I think. We've had people leave only to come back, sometimes under different names; we've had people banned who came back and did well. Or at least well enough. :P :wink:
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!