Administrative Minutiae

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Administrative Minutiae

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Hello All,

So anyway I will be away from the states from tomorrow evening through the 16th visiting lovely Ireland with my wife for our 1 year anniversarry. With that please be aware:

- Any polls started during this period will not be able to have me whipping the vote up.
- If there are any outstanding votes (ban poll comes to mind) please remember all votes close after 7 days and the verdict is final at that point

For general edification I want to give everyone an update on where we stand for numbers wise. There are, with TedC's elevation, 57 potential votes in the Senate of which there are 53 active votes. The 4 "inactive" votes are:

-InnerBrat
-Zaia

- Darth Wong is listed for administrative purposes.
- Rob Wilson is listed for voting purposes

If you feel you are listed "Inactive" incorrectly let me know and I will edit appropriately. Mike the "inactive" relates to the conversation we had about voting notification.

If you need to go "Inactive" for any reason please PM me for the period you will be inactive. Also if you miss 5 consecutive votes you will be placed on "Inactive" until you are heard from again.

As a total aside because I just need to feel the love this means every vote requires me to send out 52 PMs and with the delay between posting new messages this takes between 15 and 25 minutes depending on if I try to do anything in the background...like type this post.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Thanks for the update, and enjoy your anniversary!
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Bah forgotten addendum. The floor is open for nominations until June 24th for any potential senators.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven