Hiatus

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

Spin Echo
Jedi Master

Hiatus

Post by Spin Echo »

I think this sums things up pretty well. It's getting to be crunch time, so I'll be taking a leave of absence from the board and therefore don't consider me into the quorum figures. I expect to be back in a couple of months.
Doom dOom doOM DOom doomity DooM doom Dooooom Doom DOOM!
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

owch, good luck Spin

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Just PM me when you get back, in the meantime you have been removed from the active list until I am otherwise notified.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

I've got the same cloud, and I'm not sure if I'm on the inactive list or not, since I occasionally get PMs even though I said I'd essentially be out of commission until I finish my degree in mid-July. Hope it all goes well for both of us, Spin Echo!
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

well good luck Kristen and I hope you and Woodlouse have a good time.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Good luck, Zaia and Spin Echo! We look forward to your eventual return. :)
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

I'll be where you two are in a few years. Even as things are, I only have enough time to swing by occasionally. Good luck.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Zaia wrote:I've got the same cloud, and I'm not sure if I'm on the inactive list or not, since I occasionally get PMs even though I said I'd essentially be out of commission until I finish my degree in mid-July. Hope it all goes well for both of us, Spin Echo!
Yeah that's my bad, I was working with two different lists one which had you on active status and one which had you on inactive status so woops.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven