Revisiting Einy

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Revisiting Einy

Post by LadyTevar »

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Senate, as shown in this thread Einhander Snowman was to be punished for a term of six months. The thread was started in August, with the punishment enacted by the first of September. That sentence was up on or around March First.

I hereby move that the Senate restore to Einy those rights granted all peons: Avatar, Signature, and his choice of Custom Title.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

He's been good, and been held in the gaol past his release date.

By all means Friendly Local Administrator, give him back his frills toot sweet.
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Ozymandias
Lex Imperatos

Post by Ozymandias »

Restored.
Look upon my works and despair
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

Yeah, since he was held to the other provisions for a month longer than should have been, fair enough to give him back his custom title five months early.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Good that he's fully restored. However, I believe that we should still have him tied up and flogged as a Senatorial Abuse of Power. It's a procedural thing, really. :D
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Gil Hamilton wrote:Good that he's fully restored. However, I believe that we should still have him tied up and flogged as a Senatorial Abuse of Power. It's a procedural thing, really. :D
Why? He'd only enjoy it. :roll:
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Then we threaten to spank him... and then we don't. :twisted:
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

heh...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin