[VOTE] March Nominations

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

Who shall be elevated to this glorious station?

Poll ended at 2008-04-01 06:18pm

Stas Bush
60%
TedC
19%
Neither
7%
Abstain
14%

Total votes: 42

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

*grunt*
JADAFETWA
Mad
Jedi Council Member

Post by Mad »

voted
Later...
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Voted
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

SPQSDN
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Voted
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Spin Echo
Jedi Master

Post by Spin Echo »

Voted.
Doom dOom doOM DOom doomity DooM doom Dooooom Doom DOOM!
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Voted.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

Well, I would presume that Stas is now a Senator...
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Indeed the Duchess is correct. 7 days have now passed and with 42 votes (out of 50 eligible) we have a quorum to do business. Stas carries 25 votes to TedCs 8 to "Neither" at 3 and has the plurality. If the appropriate Mod/Admin could make the neccessarry changes the roll of eligible voters is now 51 and the floor is open to a new thread for April nominations.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven