Nay
83%
Abstain
7%

Total votes: 30

Spyder
Sith Marauder

Post by Spyder »

Seconded, although I'm happy enough just to ignore this thread unless a flood of yes finds its way in.

EDIT: That's a second to the thread lock motion. ...stupid second page.
:D
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Quorum for rules changes is half the eligible Senators which would require 24 votes. We have 27 votes as of now. All votes are considered final at 7 days per the current rules. Unless things shift the vote should close tomorrow with the measure being defeated.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Addendum to te previous. 7 days have passed. With 27 votes recorded we have a quorum to do buisness. The vote is 3 for and 23 against, the nays have it. Please consider the matter closed...so say we all.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven