[Discussion] chitoryu12, 60 useless posts a day.

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

[Discussion] chitoryu12, 60 useless posts a day.

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

On the 15th, Chitoryu12 made 57 posts. None of these were contributions to the board in any way.

They include such useless acts as Trying to defend his claim that someone could actually be "to busy" to visit a recruiting office--I guess it's possible to work so hard you can't eat, too, or something?

Useless comments in threads ignoring prior statements which render it irrelevant, showing an utter lack of reading comprehension..

Countless one-liners of which this is just a random example..

One of numerous testing threads and posts, this one where he demonizes his grandmother to make himself feel better at the expense of our bandwidth,

And this thread, which discusses his use of rape slogans in his sig, and he claims it's funny.

So, with this evidence before as--and evidence from other days is certainly welcome as well, but all of that is just from the 15th--is some sort of disciplinary action in order?

I'd saying we're edging toward WTPF or Retarded Spambot here, and if anyone else bothers to dig up a bit juicier post we'd have something worth a titling poll.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

I was given this thread by a poster who wanted it known as a further example. In this thread, we see Chitty playing mod.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Spyder
Sith Marauder

Post by Spyder »

I don't know if it's actually necessary, people seem to be doing a good job smacking him down whenever he pops up his retarded little head.

I'm not going to go out of my way to block a title mind you, he's still a dumb-arse.
:D
Ozymandias
Lex Imperatos

Post by Ozymandias »

Simple, we vote whether we should give him the retarded spambot title and punishment(we erase his post count) see if he shapes up.

If not, we begin temp ban and perm ban procedures.
Look upon my works and despair
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Duchess beat me to it. I was scoping around for dumb Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang posts too. Kinda surprised it took awhile.

I'm seconding a call for action, be it title, postcount, sig/av, or something else to express displeasure. He's been getting smacked around aplenty, and its not sinking in.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Sig & Av privileges are just that, I say we take away his privileges for a month or two for punishment if he wants to behave like that, and toss in the title of Retarded Spambot and reset his postcount.

If the honourable Executor Ozymandias thinks, however, that's excess, I'll just second his proposal for Retarded Spambot and postcount reset. But I sort of doubt he does..

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

From another poster, we have Another example of Chitty's stupidity, of course. And a third PMed me saying said individual wanted Chitty temp-banned "just to briefly make the annoyance go away", as it's painful to even read threads that he posts in with his constant inane comments, a sentiment which seems to sum up a LOT of peoples'.

Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

I say we squish it, but that's just me.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

I agree with Ozy. Put up the Title Poll.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

LadyTevar wrote:I agree with Ozy. Put up the Title Poll.

Certainly. I'll wait a bit, though (until lateish tonight), to see if anyone else supports a temp ban. If they do, I'll do a guilty/not guilty/abstain format with a later runoff, if they don't, just a title-loss of privileges/not guilty/abstain format.

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Retarded spambot is my view.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Capsaicin
Lex Lucem

Post by Capsaicin »

Posts about the deputy mods moved here, to their own discussion thread.