Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

RAR, voted.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Voted
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

voted
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Man, what a complicated ballot.

Voted.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Not sure if we want to jump the gun since the poll is open for 7 days (as per the rules as not yet amended but voted and passed :D ) but right now even if all non-voting members lodged a "none" vote the tally would still be 27-21-3 and Noble Ire would pass muster. Simply put it is impossible for him to lose. Again not sure if someone wants to do it right away or wait until te poll officially closes so just FYI to the admins.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Well, the poll is certainly closed by now. Shall we all welcome the newest Imperial Senator, Noble Ire, as soon as the administration admits him?
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Indeed with 34 votes recorded a quorum is present to do business. Said quorum has voted by margin of 27-2 in favor of elevation. With a clear plurality of votes the elevation carries. If the appropriate admin could so enact the change to his status the rolls of the Senate and numbers requisite for a quorum shall be considered changed from henceforth.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Capsaicin
Lex Lucem

Post by Capsaicin »

Done.