Other (Title/Ban Vote)
8%
Just Ignore the Fucker. (Abstain)
8%

Total votes: 38

Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

I am abstaining because I don't know jack about this guy - I don't think I've even cruised through a thread he's been in. It seems that is no loss. I will be happy to go along with the majority decision of those who know (and apparently despise) him.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Voteded.

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Voted.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Done
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Voted.
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

Voted, primarily.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Just as an update we do have a quorum however there are still 15 votes still available to be cast between now and next Tuesday morning when the vote will become final.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Since we have a quorum and it is obvious we have made our choice known, I move we end the vote now and enact the chosen punishment.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

I'll second that.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

I will offer a few thoughts on this:

a) It is now impossible for any choice other than "Retarded Spambot" to win so in that sense the vote at this point is essentially done.

b) If any admin wants to take this action then its their job to run the board so I'm not gonna tell them to do their job.

c) All votes are 7 days so for what its worth that's the rules we voted on.

So basically there is a reason not to render punishment until Tuesday but for all intents and purposes there really is no reason not to do so now. Given that I'm the petty bureaucrat I'd tend to wait until Tuesday but, again, I don't care near enough to say decisively we shouldn't do it.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

To clarify, wasn't the "2 week" time limit initially given so that there could be thread closure if it took too long to reach a quorum? I mean, the goal was quorum, not time, IIRC.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Coyote wrote:To clarify, wasn't the "2 week" time limit initially given so that there could be thread closure if it took too long to reach a quorum? I mean, the goal was quorum, not time, IIRC.
The rules which are in current effect are set at a 1 week timeframe after posting. The point is to ensure both that there is enough time for everyone to vote (and this goes with the provisions for whoever starts the vote notifying the Whip followed by PM notfication) and a fair time frame so that the decision does not linger.

I know folks don't want to look at it but we updated the rules to reflect all the previous votes and to make sure that everything was as clear as physically possible. For anyone who isn't clear please check the rules thread.

-Kingdom of Heaven
Simplicius
Jedi Council Member

Post by Simplicius »

Well, I voted just for the hell of it.
Ozymandias
Lex Imperatos

Post by Ozymandias »

Done
Look upon my works and despair