Hey Senate

A failed experiment whereby board users were invited to advise the Senate, and instead attempted to replace the Senate.
Havok
Miscreant

Hey Senate

Post by Havok »

Would you just make Wilkens the Chancellor already. He is qualified to do it. Seems like he wants to do it and has no problem taking a back seat again if Wilson comes back.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Re: Hey Senate

Post by Coyote »

A coup! A coup! And then spankings! And after that... the oral sex!

We're moving towards that, albeit at a glacial pace. It's really window-dressing at this point anyway, since Wilkins in Chancellor in all but name at this point.

But we do enjoy clinging to our formalities so!
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Coyote wrote:A coup! A coup! And then spankings! And after that... the oral sex!

We're moving towards that, albeit at a glacial pace. It's really window-dressing at this point anyway, since Wilkins in Chancellor in all but name at this point.

But we do enjoy clinging to our formalities so!
its not that "we" enjoy our formalities more so that "I" absolutely want it clear that I didn't engage in a coup. Oh sure its a position with only as much power as Mike grants but at the same time I am hyper-conscious of any appearence that I am steering the Senate without some firm grounding of authority to do so.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Oh fucking christ. Just make him the damn Chancellor already. Rob isn't here to do the job. If he comes back and wants it, he can have it. Wilkens has said that a millin fucking times. It's not a damn coup you fucking retards. Wilkens puts the time in to get shit done and keep things running as smooth as he can given the lack of participation.

Can't someone just make a command decision already. :roll:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

I'll happily approve Wilkens as Chancellor if we can get a ball gag for Hav :P
Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba
Sith Devotee

Post by Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba »

Connor MacLeod is reaching across the aisle! SDN! SDN! WOOOOOH!
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Connor MacLeod wrote:I'll happily approve Wilkens as Chancellor if we can get a ball gag for Hav :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Our plan is working Wilkens!!! :D
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)