Hey Darth Wong. What Do YOU Think Of The Board?

A failed experiment whereby board users were invited to advise the Senate, and instead attempted to replace the Senate.
Havok
Miscreant

Hey Darth Wong. What Do YOU Think Of The Board?

Post by Havok »

It's current state. The "culture", how you think it should change or improve. What do you think of the membership as a whole and what changes, if any, should be made to improve the board so that it will keep on progressing.

In light of the recent drama and the call for change and new culture and such, I think your opinions on the matters at hand as the board owner, are quite relevant.

I would PM you, but this is something that I think everyone would be interested in. I also realize that you have expressed some of your opinions in the different threads floating around, but one post/thread with definitive answers and vision would be an excellent starting point for all those involved, Administrators, Moderators, Senators and regular posters alike. It would also be easier to reference and track down.

If you feel like it, of course.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"