494 images about Germany before WWI

HIST: Discussions about the last 4000 years of history, give or take a few days.

Moderators: Thanas, K. A. Pital

Thanas
Magister
Magister

494 images about Germany before WWI

Postby Thanas » 2016-05-07 02:52am

Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs

Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Re: 494 images about Germany before WWI

Postby Imperial Overlord » 2016-05-07 02:38pm

Nice find. Thank you.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.

Librium Arcana

U.P. Cinnabar
Jedi Council Member

Re: 494 images about Germany before WWI

Postby U.P. Cinnabar » 2016-05-25 09:51am

Not all Frenchmen hold a grudge against the Boc—err, I mean the Germans.

Besides, everyone knows all roads(in Europe)lead to Paris anyway. :P

All kidding aside, those are some stunning images. Whoever snapped those pics did some damn fine work.
"When you send a man out with a gun, you create a policymaker. When his ass is on the line, he will do whatever he needs to do.

And, if the implications of that bother you, the time to do something about it is before you send him out."
—David Drake

"Oh, but you did! You turn on any of my crew, you turn on me! But, since that's a concept you can't seem to wrap your head around, then, you've got no place here. You did it to me, Jayne, and that's a fact."

—Malcolm Reynolds, captain of the Firefly-class hauler Serenity,in a nutshell

Return to “History”