A mod from stormfront.org...

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Shenlong_Mizuno
Redshirt

A mod from stormfront.org...

Post by Shenlong_Mizuno »

just posting crap in a message board I often visit :roll:

http://boards.swirve.com/board.cgi?boar ... ec=4722032
Lebensraum
New Member Dec 4th 12:26 AM
Hello all,

I am one of the moderators at stormfront.org

It has came to my attention through a number of people that this message board has a lot of negative comments concerning stormfront.org and even has attempted a failed spamming "invasion" of our boards not so long ago. For those that dont know, I will clarify that all the spamming attempts by "new members" are closely watched by our moderators and any spamming attempts will be deleted promptly.

On that note, I would also like to encourage all the white nationalists on these boards, where they obviously do not belong and degrade themselseves by posting here, to join stormfront.org and have a much higher quality of discussion with other people like them.

Furthermore, I will answer any questions and resolve any problems concerning stormfront.org

~Lebensraum.

Das Gleichgewicht wird zum Verlust lässt dich hart zu Boden gehen und die Welt zählt laut bis zehn.

Anyone feel like joining the fun?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sienthal
Padawan Learner

Post by Sienthal »

Forgive my newbishness, but...Fearing for my sanity if I click the link, what exactly IS stormfront.org?
Welcome to the Divine Empire of Ashcroft:
-Hey, you! Sending e-mail, eh?Say Cheese!
-What I say here is forever being recorded. Wonderful, isn't it?
-Jack Chick develops the most disturbing Chick tract to date. It may be viewed here: MIGHTY MORPHIN' SATAN RANGERS! GO!
Yogi
Jedi Council Member

Post by Yogi »

Whte Supremacy site.
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

The Lebensraum thing was a huge clue.

Greg Proops said it best: "why is always the ugliest white people with this message:

*mutant voice*

"the white race is the superior race"
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Yogi wrote:Whte Supremacy site.
Gh. Probably some of Arminius' jackoff material.
JADAFETWA
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

bleh, another one...
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

oh, just noticed you're a n00b

*POKE*
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Who fucked with them? Knock it off, people.

Nazis. I hate those guys. If someone from here wants to go over there and screw around, don't do it as an SDnet representative! We have enough trouble as it is.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

Hm... You play Utopia? So do I :)

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Drewcifer
Jedi Council Member

Post by Drewcifer »

Coyote wrote:Who fucked with them? Knock it off, people.

Nazis. I hate those guys. If someone from here wants to go over there and screw around, don't do it as an SDnet representative! We have enough trouble as it is.
That's one reason that links to boards like that shouldn't be clickable - sd.net will appear in their server logs. Even if the link is clickable, it's better to copy it and paste it into a new browser window.

Not that we don't mind some immigrants here to debate, but no sense in 'inviting' idiots wholesale.

Just a friendly reminder :)
Image Original Warsie ++ Smartass! ~ Picker ~ Grinner ~ Lover ~ Sinner ++ "There's no time for later now"