How do you propose to save blondes!!?

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

verilon wrote: Every time I hear the name Hikari, I think of my Hawaiian/Japanese friend. :? Go figure.

Note: No, she is not as hot as you may imagine.
[Homer]Mmmm... verilon's hawaiian/japanese friend... Mmmmm[/Homer]

Just kidding do0d :)
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:
verilon wrote: Every time I hear the name Hikari, I think of my Hawaiian/Japanese friend. :? Go figure.

[Homer]Mmmm... verilon's hawaiian/japanese friend... Mmmmm[/Homer]

Just kidding do0d :)
lol it's all good.
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

verilon wrote: lol it's all good.
Post pics? I need more fodder for my Midnight Snacks folder... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

verilon wrote: lol it's all good.
Post pics? I need more fodder for my Midnight Snacks folder... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
(A) I don't have any
(B) I hardly see her aorund (big campuses tend to do that when oyu have different majors)
(C) I told you, she's not as hot as you think. Trust me.
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:You go have your fantasies about older women. :D I want Asuka and Rei. :twisted:
<---Bah. I already have Asuka.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

Post by THEHOOLIGANJEDI »

What's so special about blondes to begin with?? They aren't that special IMO.
Stupid risks are what make life worth living.-Homer Simpson

-PC Load Letter?! What the Fuck does that mean!?!?!- Micheal Bolton
-Bullshit! I'll bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! - Sgt. Hartman
-I'll bet your the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the Goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound!- Sgt. Hartman
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

We're lovely.

That's what's so fucking great about us. Now you've brought on my wrath. Wait there while I come beat the living shit out of you...
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

verilon wrote:Every time I hear the name Hikari, I think of my Hawaiian/Japanese friend. :? Go figure.

Hawaiian/Japanese? mmmmmm.... :twisted:
JADAFETWA
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

THEHOOLIGANJEDI wrote:What's so special about blondes to begin with?? They aren't that special IMO.
Any woman that would have sex with me is special. :D
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

neoolong wrote:
THEHOOLIGANJEDI wrote:What's so special about blondes to begin with?? They aren't that special IMO.
Any woman that would have sex with me is special. :D
ROTFLMAO

Awwww, that's so sweet! And women think men sleep with us just for the hell of it.... :lol:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

innerbrat wrote:We're lovely.

That's what's so fucking great about us. Now you've brought on my wrath. Wait there while I come beat the living shit out of you...
Me next!!! Pleeeeeeze!

But you have to prove you're a natural blonde... :wink:

While I usually dig dark-complected girls with black hair and brown eyes, I'm not prejudiced... :D
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
jenat-lai
Jedi Knight

Post by jenat-lai »

One is my Girlfriend. So to me, theyre very special :)
jenat-lai
Jedi Knight

Post by jenat-lai »

I unfortunatley like the two least common natural hair colours. Red and Blonde. Unfortunatly I myself have black hair :(

Anyway, I'm sure blondes won't go extinct on us. one recessive and one dominant = brown haired person. if that brown haired person has children with another brown haired person with one recessive and one dominant gene, then out of their children we get

DD
RD
DR
RR

One blonde to 3 brown.

So they are rare, but not extinct. I believe Red hair is a gene mutation though, and is much more rare. indeed only like 2% of the population of I think, america? is red haired... for some reason I find that Sydney, Australia has more, probably 4%... or perhaps it's because I seek them out. It's a pity that out of 2% of the population that are redheads, 50% have to be male :roll:
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

But even recessive genes can go extinct through genetic dirft -especailyl now the gene pool is widening. Most human genetic diverisyt is in Afrcia, so European genes are evry rare indeed.

But as long as Scandinavians continue to inbreed the way they always have, and as long as noone drops a nuke on Oslo, there will always be a reliable supply of blondes...
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

innerbrat wrote:But even recessive genes can go extinct through genetic dirft -especailyl now the gene pool is widening. Most human genetic diverisyt is in Afrcia, so European genes are evry rare indeed.

But as long as Scandinavians continue to inbreed the way they always have, and as long as noone drops a nuke on Oslo, there will always be a reliable supply of blondes...
I can't believe this thread is still going.

As a guy, my preference is for dark hair but since I'm a guy a blonde would be fine as well if I liked her. 8)
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

innerbrat's blonde?

*Suppresses lame jokes*

But how about your I-

*Suppresses more lame jokes*

Do you get mor-

*Suppresses the lamest jokes that ever crawled out of the lamest hole on the planet where all lameness in the universe was originally spawned*

Okay...

Well, I don't really care much about hair colour. While I must admit blondes are slightly more attractive to me than others, it isn't everything.

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Even if blondes die, we'll still have blondes at mind, and dyed-blonde hair.

Hey, perhaps men will be aroused by sonething else about a woman in the future. Perhaps fat chicks will be considered attractive agian, like they were in colonial times. (You see, chubby women were usually rich because tehy could afford the food, and men wanted the money)
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

innerbrat's blonde?

*Suppresses lame jokes*

But how about your I-

*Suppresses more lame jokes*

Do you get mor-

*Suppresses the lamest jokes that ever crawled out of the lamest hole on the planet where all lameness in the universe was originally spawned*

Okay...

Well, I don't really care much about hair colour. While I must admit blondes are slightly more attractive to me than others, it isn't everything.
I always found eye color more important. BTW a belated congrats on become a tentacle demon.Just don't ravage my avatar.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

Post by THEHOOLIGANJEDI »

BRING IT!!! :D :lol:

What I was trying to say that Blonds are no more special than anyone else. They aren't Gods, to say otherwise is more or less bordering on agreeing with Hitler and his beliefs.
Stupid risks are what make life worth living.-Homer Simpson

-PC Load Letter?! What the Fuck does that mean!?!?!- Micheal Bolton
-Bullshit! I'll bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! - Sgt. Hartman
-I'll bet your the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the Goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound!- Sgt. Hartman