Good and Bad sides of religion

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Re: Good and Bad sides of religion

Post by neoolong »

Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:OK, this is a contentious topic, but could anyone please try to list the good and bad sides of religion? Let's try to keep it from becoming a flamewar; we've had enough of those lately.

Good:
  1. Church is a good place to pick up chicks.
Damn straight, boss dude; my church female population is 70% hotties.
Ah, but how far are they willing to go? :twisted:
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

neoolong wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:OK, this is a contentious topic, but could anyone please try to list the good and bad sides of religion? Let's try to keep it from becoming a flamewar; we've had enough of those lately.

Good:
  1. Church is a good place to pick up chicks.
Damn straight, boss dude; my church female population is 70% hotties.
According to one of the others on the board, aaalll the way. Thought he ones at my church are too busy going steady with Jesus to even look at me.
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

neoolong wrote:
Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote: Damn straight, boss dude; my church female population is 70% hotties.
According to one of the others on the board, aaalll the way. Thought he ones at my church are too busy going steady with Jesus to even look at me.
That sucks. You can try to convince them that Jesus wants them to be with you. Hehe.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

neoolong wrote:quote]

That sucks. You can try to convince them that Jesus wants them to be with you. Hehe.
I'd rather convince them that *I* am Jesus CHrist, MKII. But until Jesus grows an extra fifty pouns of fat that's going to be impossible.
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Drewcifer
Jedi Council Member

Post by Drewcifer »

verilon wrote:No, she doesn't plan on doing the whole ribbons things. But she is more concerned with the flow of chi (energy), so placement of things int he household is key. Such as, plants go in this corner as opposed to a table and round tables vs square tables vs rectangle tables....gets very confusing.
Cool. I was just rambling on like I do :?

I can't speak to chi, but yeah, I have found that using Feng Shui can improve the 'feel' of a place. I ignored the plants thing though :) I have a bazillion plants and refused to get rid of any of them!
Image Original Warsie ++ Smartass! ~ Picker ~ Grinner ~ Lover ~ Sinner ++ "There's no time for later now"