The Vilification of Sex

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

In the midst of that long post this escaped unnoticed. Now, its meaning is clear.
patkelly wrote:Many today have learned to condemn sex because a sibling, a priest, an uncle or someone else engaged in sex with them as a child.
:?: I think those are still a minority. I don't know anybody who condemns sex, or who has ben engaged in sex as a child, for that matter.
And are you denying that being abused can leave mental and physical scars in the child?
Though these encounters may have been agreed to and even enjoyed when they actually took place,
How can a five year's old girl deny a thirty years old man? Saying no? that will only encourage him. And does the child have enough reasoning to say yes meaning it? Obviously not, you moron. Do you go to bed with everyone who asks you to? And, if you don't, don't you think a child deserves to be protected from those who don't give a damn about her feelings, only about their own carnal lust?
years later certain participants have changed their opinions and views regarding what happened.
Gahh.. Maybe because they realised that nice old man who gave them candies wasn't friendly after all, only wanted to satisfy himself and get done with it.
For me, I would have welcomed the opportunity to explore sex with a priest or anyone able to break through the layers of resistance so skillfully instilled upon me by the church.
You stupid asshole. Do you seriously want your five year's old daughter gang raped by a numerous group, after being coerced to say yes? You're so full of shit, bitch.
The experience could have reopened my mind to the long forgotten reality that sex was a good thing to be openly pursued and enjoyed.
Play with your barbie, bitch. Eventually, you can play doctor with friends of your age. That's natural. Intercourse with depraved old men is not.
There is a big difference between mutually enjoyed sex and violence perpetrated against an unwilling sexual partner.
Yes, and how can a child differentiate both? Or protect herself? Did you know that even grown up women get raped frequently? Think about it, moron.
Sex is far removed from violence and the two have very little in common.
Not for many people, like rapists and pedophiles who latter burn the child alive.
In spite of the current wave of anti-sex hysteria the fact still remains that the far greater majority of sexual encounters, irregardless of age or age differences, is experienced as pleasurable
He: thirty. she: five
Fuck you.
It is only religious inspired social guilt, remorse, fear and regret that can turn the wondrous beauty of sex into something ugly and perverse.
Yes, try to convince the atheists of this board of that.

Always a pleasure, pat.

PS: Like my new sig?