Why your color red is not my color red...

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Slartibartfast wrote:
XPViking wrote:Nova,

Okay. Kind of like saying what makes a good girlfriend. 36C 24 34. :D

Mind you, to be a little more serious, I do recall a study being done by scientists that tried to measure beauty. They took small babies and would have them look at various computer images of people, ranging from plain to gorgeous. The babies would tend to look at the beautiful people longer and apparently, good-looking people have a more symmetrical face. I think the study mentioned that even a couple millimetres could make a difference.

XPViking
8)
Yeah, the concept of a beautiful woman's body supposedly is because the shape of the body is ideal for having children. (wide hips, for instance) and of course our instinct when we were breast fed when babies (men like big boobies, whee). For some reason that is also related to simmetry.
I don't know why, but I like your name and avatar for some reason. Kudos to you.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Thank you very much :)

I got it from BBC's page about the Hitchhiker's Guide movie after deciding my nick.