Chick4Christ22

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Chick4Christ22

Post by Exonerate »

Taken from one of my PMs...
Chick4Christ22 wrote: i havent been posting my messages anymore cuz no ones any fun. this site is dumb and the only reason why im still here is cuz i have a friend who likes to fight with me. getting scared? hahaha. i laugh at that. im not easily intimidated...especially of blind ignorant people such as urself. and little girl? is that the best name u can come up with? alrighty...if ur not listening, how come u keep replying? u cant just glance at my reply. u have to think, or maybe thats too hard for u to do. i certinly can express my opnions if i please without backing them up. who r u to tell me what the heck to do? i will do whatever i wanna do, and i definately dont have to get ur approval on anything. u mean nothing to me whatsoever. im out of my league? what the heck is that supposed to mean? how can i be oput of my own league? thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard! ur hysterical! im laughing as i write this. what intelligent comment did i ever say? oh yeah, what makes u so smart that u can imply to me that im dumb? cuz u can back ur opnions up? that doesnt mean u feel sincere about them.
Anybody noticed her post about how we didn't actually land on the moon and how dinosaurs are faked? :lol:

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

:shock:

:roll:

Now that's a seriously confused little woman.

I'm gessing she's about ten - eleven years old and a product of endoctrination since birth.

Don't bother arguing. Just nod and say yes. Maybe she'll go away
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

cuz u can back ur opnions up? that doesnt mean u feel sincere about them.
Right, and taking an irrational disproven belief makes you smart. :roll:
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

*keys radio*
"King 6 to Mother Goose. King 6 to Mother Goose. I have visual on a large Fundy starship parked two hundred klicks east of my position. Request Orbital Bombardment on enemy position, over."
"Mother Goose to King 6, Mother Goose to King 6. Confirmed Enemy presence at 50'77" East, 20'66" South. Request Granted, commencing Orbital Bombardment. Recommend you seek cover, over"
"King 6 to Mother Goose, I copy. Over and Out."
*climbs back into his TIE Phantom fighter, watches as Turbolaser fire vaporizes the Fundy ship in a gigantic 400megaton explosion, and notes with satisfaction the intense heat pulse as the enormous fireball mushrooms up through the dense atmosphere right up into space....*
"King 6 to Mother Goose. Target is Destroyed, repeat, Target Destroyed, over."
"Mother Goose to King 6, Confirmed Target Destruction. Return to Base, over"
"Roger, Returning to Base. Over and Out"
*powers up the fighter and lifts off into orbit, then heads to the Ultra Star Destroyer Imperium*
Image Image
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Re: Chick4Christ22

Post by Alyeska »

Exonerate wrote:Taken from one of my PMs...
Chick4Christ22 wrote: i havent been posting my messages anymore cuz no ones any fun. this site is dumb and the only reason why im still here is cuz i have a friend who likes to fight with me. getting scared? hahaha. i laugh at that. im not easily intimidated...especially of blind ignorant people such as urself. and little girl? is that the best name u can come up with? alrighty...if ur not listening, how come u keep replying? u cant just glance at my reply. u have to think, or maybe thats too hard for u to do. i certinly can express my opnions if i please without backing them up. who r u to tell me what the heck to do? i will do whatever i wanna do, and i definately dont have to get ur approval on anything. u mean nothing to me whatsoever. im out of my league? what the heck is that supposed to mean? how can i be oput of my own league? thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard! ur hysterical! im laughing as i write this. what intelligent comment did i ever say? oh yeah, what makes u so smart that u can imply to me that im dumb? cuz u can back ur opnions up? that doesnt mean u feel sincere about them.
Anybody noticed her post about how we didn't actually land on the moon and how dinosaurs are faked? :lol:
What thead did she make the moon and dinosaur claims?
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Andrew J.
Sith Marauder

Post by Andrew J. »

Stupid ditz-bitch. :evil:
Don't hate; appreciate!

RIP Eddie.
data_link
Jedi Master

Post by data_link »

Baka.
data_link has resigned from the board after proving himself to be a relentless strawman-using asshole in this thread and being too much of a pussy to deal with the inevitable flames. Buh-bye.
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Ahhh, the hyper-literate are so illuminating, let us bask in her warm glowing warming glow of double plus brilliance. :(
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

Actually, I think you can thank me for the two recent posts by her :) I kinda manipulated her into doing that by taunting her by saying she was too scared to post because she knew she couldn't back up her arguments. Looks like it worked :lol:
Last edited by Exonerate on 2002-11-08 10:00pm, edited 1 time in total.

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Frank Hipper

Post by Frank Hipper »

Exonerate wrote:Actually, I think you can thank me for the two recent posts by her :) I kinda maniplated her into doing that by taunting her by saying she was too scared to post because she knew she couldn't back up her arguments. Looks like it worked :lol:
I love that kind of crap. Don`t apologise! Hell, I watch TBN for the comedy aspect. :twisted:
Tosho
Rabid Monkey

Post by Tosho »

Frank Hipper wrote:
I love that kind of crap. Don`t apologise! Hell, I watch TBN for the comedy aspect. :twisted:[/quote]

Me too, "Creation in the twenty-first century" with "Dr." Carl Baugh is fucking
hysterical. :D
Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:45 pm 666th post.
Frank Hipper

Post by Frank Hipper »

Tosho wrote:
Me too, "Creation in the twenty-first century" with "Dr." Carl Baugh is fucking
hysterical. :D
Make that "Dr.Dr.Dr.Dr." Carl Baugh. His outrageous show led me to the whole creationism circus.
Yogi
Jedi Council Member

Post by Yogi »

Is it really good to post someone else's Private Messages without their permission?
data_link
Jedi Master

Post by data_link »

Yogi wrote:Is it really good to post someone else's Private Messages without their permission?
Yes. We have a right to laugh at their expense :D

If you're looking for a serious answer then no.
data_link has resigned from the board after proving himself to be a relentless strawman-using asshole in this thread and being too much of a pussy to deal with the inevitable flames. Buh-bye.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

It was a private message? Sorry fokes but posting Private Messages in a public forum is a no no like if I put somone's medical Records on the forum, princple of the thing and all that

Thread locked

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton