More Jack Chick lies and offensiveness

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Once again, Chick proves that he doesn't give a damn about people or their feelings or their lives. This is just another bit of evidence to the growing case against him.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
oberon
Padawan Learner

Post by oberon »

CMIIW, but isn't the AIDS viroid kind of like, huge?
What a world, what a world! Who would have thought that a little girl could destroy my wickedness?
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Yup,

Not as huge as say sperm (It can escape through Vacules in sheep intestine condoms, but not through Latex, unless your an evil fundy who sabatoges condoms. (One went around opening boxes, and poking holes into them at drugstores in the 1980's got caught an prosecuted for Shoplifting)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
oberon
Padawan Learner

Post by oberon »

I'm just glad I didn't have to spell out "CMIIW" to you. I really appreciate someone who can solve problems :)
What a world, what a world! Who would have thought that a little girl could destroy my wickedness?
oberon
Padawan Learner

Post by oberon »

Goddamit, my gf is watching Fear and I can't stand movies where psychos terrorize and beat on chicks, so she's downstairs bec it's Mark Wahlberg, her ex, and I'm... in here. Suck ass.