Johnathan Frakes - Pseudoscience Away!

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

lgot
Jedi Knight

Post by lgot »

heh, he was all that you said :D
The computer stoped the counting when reached the expected number. He would see some more, but he would only inform those 100 (example). "we found 100 dinos"...
Like you said, very dumb (the computer used cameras to follow all the park at, so he could see more than one, but the computer wouldnt inform that)
Muffin is food. Food is good. I am a Muffin. I am good.
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Because this thread started with mention of Jonathan Frakes narrating a pseudoscience show, I would mention another, strange fact...

Have anybody noticed that Marshall Herff "Bo" Applewhite, founder of the Heaven's Gate UFO cult, (whose arguments relied heavily on pseudo-science*) bore an eerie resemblance to Patrick Stewart, the actor who portrayed Cpt. Picard?? (It's also notable that Applewhite was a Star Trek fan....)

*Although not as heavily as the Raëlian Movement. However, the Raëlians are actually some of the more friendly religious movements even though their beliefs might seem weird to outsiders...
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"