INVASION

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Straha
Lord of the Spam

INVASION

Post by Straha »

What ever happened to the plan of smacking down a Creationist forum??
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

The flame bomb fizzled due to insufficient mockery density and mod related impurities in the material.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Intense bozon field well into the giga-jacques range prevented us from entering.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

I am still over there. I post as AIIF-Harbinger.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Rally behind me, prepare for a second wave!

Once more into the breach dear friends!
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:Rally behind me, prepare for a second wave!

Once more into the breach dear friends!
The Anti-Troll Jihad stands ready as ever for a bit of moron pumelling.
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

DARE i ASK? (The reversed caps is intentional for emphasis and stress purposes :))
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

No
Dare you not

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

But I will tel you.

We recently invaded a creationist board.
http://gp4teens.com/

Come let them fill the breach with our Atheist dead!

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Oh and guys should you post there. Use an AIIF prefix for your name

(Anti-Idiot Invasion Force)

weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:Oh and guys should you post there. Use an AIIF prefix for your name

(Anti-Idiot Invasion Force)
I preface with [TATJ] (The Anti-Troll Jihad).
Evil Jerk
Moderator Emeritus
Location: In the Castle of Pain on the Mountain of Death beyond the River of Fire

Post by Evil Jerk »

You want to invade THAT?
10 seconds of seeing repeated posts about "I serve Jesus he's with me he lives in my pants" necessitated getting an injection of pure concentrated logic to flush the crap out of my brain!
Evil Horseman, ready to torment the damned!

YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
Am I annoying you yet?
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Here, screw the teens, lets try this forum:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/cort/start

I am robgea, and I and a few others made quite a dent there (although I haven't gone in recently)

Or if you want to get really daring:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PerilousTimes/start

But theese guys are way more fundie, are prone to flamming. And the mod will ban you the second you say anything even remotley anti-fundie Or KJV of the Bible.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Since I'm insane: AIIF-SQ's my name, spreading intelligence is my game.
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

How about this plan of action:

1) We sent out scouts to lurk around creationist boards. They send back their finds.
2) We pick our target. Ideally, this board should should be full of creationist, low on rational minds, and absend of strict moderators.
3) We elect a leader of the invasion force.
4) He waits for the perfect thread to hop in on. When it comes along, he fires the first shot. When the creationist respond, he calls in the artillery (that would be us).
5) We take no prisioners. We fight until all the idioticy has been driven from the forum.
6) Go back to step one, find another target.

Misc notes:
1) Our usernames on the target board should be similiar enough to our names here so as we know who's saying what.
2) Under no circumstances are any of us to mention or link to SD.net. We cannot go on the offensive if our own boards are being invaded.

What do you all think?
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

It fizzled because it took to long to make a post there. Anyway a few of them came here like resident creationist and preisto and we beat them down good. But I'm up for a good invasion of another forum that doesn't have a 24 hour wait between posts.
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

I'll be posting as LEC: Liberal Evolutionist Christian

If that doesn't put the fear of God into their fundementalist hearts, nothing will.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

Straha wrote:Here, screw the teens, lets try this forum:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/cort/start

I am robgea, and I and a few others made quite a dent there (although I haven't gone in recently)

Or if you want to get really daring:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PerilousTimes/start

But theese guys are way more fundie, are prone to flamming. And the mod will ban you the second you say anything even remotley anti-fundie Or KJV of the Bible.

Those forums sucks find a better one to invade they feel so impersonal
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Wicked: Let's pick a serious fundementalist one. If it's just a bunch of people talking about how much they love God, not only is there not much to kill, but I may have some ethical objections.

If it's one that calls for the stoning of gays, denies evolution, calls D&D Satanic, etc. etc. I'll be the first into the breach. In fact, as an actual Christian, I volunteer for scout position.
The End of Suburbia
-Robert Moses

Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

We your not an acutal Chrisitan, To be exact you going to hell for not following all the rules of the Bible, The fact your not hunting us all down and stoning us ATM tells us your not a Christian

Thefore you must be a Christian-Light

The other white Religion

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

I Lennox volunteer for the scouting mission, my former Catholic background can be a shield of lies....and Alyrium I shall assist in your Teen board attack..
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Mr Bean wrote:We your not an acutal Chrisitan, To be exact you going to hell for not following all the rules of the Bible, The fact your not hunting us all down and stoning us ATM tells us your not a Christian

Thefore you must be a Christian-Light

The other white Religion
*lmao* :lol: I figure if the Bible has been debubked so throughly, there is no medium for me just atheism and religion...morals is somewheres inbetween

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Mr. Bean: If you *really* want me to go into a long-winded discussion, e-mail me. Or PM me.

In any case, I've already begun an assault on the teen boards. Mostly provocations - if anyone follows up I shall unleash the American Smackdown.

Victory! Victory for SD.net!
The End of Suburbia
-Robert Moses

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

For the supposedly enlightened, they have yet to learn English....odd
The End of Suburbia
-Robert Moses