Buzz Aldrin punches moon hoaxer!

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

LordShaithis
Redshirt

Buzz Aldrin punches moon hoaxer!

Post by LordShaithis »

Read a brief little clip in the paper today, that some moon-hoax lunatic thirty years Aldrin's junior tried to get him to swear on a Bible that he had been to the moon, and Buzz punched him in the face. Dead serious. LOL.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

This was already posted.
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

I hear Buzz Aldrin also likes to punch those who start a new thread when another one is already covering the subject.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

Kiss my ass.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster