Darwin Awards book II

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Setesh
Jedi Master

Darwin Awards book II

Post by Setesh »

While browsing the other night I saw it and promptly bought it. It now resides on a shelf with book 1, while reading I came across this. I now present it to you.

http://www.DarwinAwards.com/book/idt.html
"Nobody ever inferred from the multiple infirmities of Windows that Bill Gates was infinitely benevolent, omniscient, and able to fix everything. " Argument against god's perfection.

My Snow's art portfolio.
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

I had it since Xmas, mum saw it in WH Smiths and knew I liked the website so got me it as a prezzie. :)
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

That is fucking it. The day IDT or creationism is taught in public schools in the usa is the day i become a canadian! :finger: fundies!
h0rus
BANNED

Post by h0rus »

darthdavid wrote:That is fucking it. The day IDT or creationism is taught in public schools in the usa is the day i become a canadian! :finger: fundies!
Why? Why not instead annoy these pricks, while ensuring that others don't get overwhelmed by these bastards. I hope by then, if it comes to be, homeschooling is a more common option.
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Re: Darwin Awards book II

Post by Companion Cube »

Setesh wrote:While browsing the other night I saw it and promptly bought it. It now resides on a shelf with book 1, while reading I came across this. I now present it to you.

http://www.DarwinAwards.com/book/idt.html
Even though I know it isn't right to laugh at the deaths of others, I still find the Darwin Awards hilarious... :lol:
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

Well remember what the master Eric Idle once said "Life's a laugh and Death's a joke."

They died because they, in their own inate stupidity, have raised the standard of the gene pool. We salute them for their efforts toward the betterment of the human species.