Kate Mulgrew narrates new film promoting geocentrism!

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

orderud
Redshirt

Kate Mulgrew narrates new film promoting geocentrism!

Post by orderud »

From the original article:
The Raw Story wrote: A new documentary film, narrated by a former Star Trek actress, promotes the long-ago disproven idea that the sun revolves around the Earth.

“Everything we think we know about our universe is wrong,” says actress Kate Mulgrew as she narrates the trailer for “The Principle.”

The film, which is set to be released sometime this spring, was bankrolled in part by the ultra-conservative and anti-Semitic Robert Sungenis, who maintains the blog “Galileo Was Wrong.”
What the hell?
Noi viviamo sommersi nel fondo d’un pelago d’aria.
Channel72
Jedi Council Member

Re: Kate Mulgrew narrates new film promoting geocentrism!

Post by Channel72 »

I guess she must be hard up for cash.
Metahive
Sith Devotee

Post by Metahive »

I think even for people in such situations there are avenues to make cash without also making a massive ass of yourself.
People at birth are naturally good. Their natures are similar, but their habits make them different from each other.
-Sanzi Jing (Three Character Classic)

Saddam’s crime was so bad we literally spent decades looking for our dropped monocles before we could harumph up the gumption to address it
-User Indigo Jump on Pharyngula

O God, please don't let me die today, tomorrow would be so much better!
-Traditional Spathi morning prayer
dragon
Sith Marauder

Post by dragon »

already a post

link
"There are very few problems that cannot be solved by the suitable application of photon torpedoes
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

And locked.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs