No Halloween For Sex Offenders?

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Ziggy Stardust
Sith Devotee

Re: No Halloween For Sex Offenders?

Post by Ziggy Stardust »

Flagg wrote: It's funny because your position is "The pedophiles, oh the poor mistreated convicted pedophiles!" Seriousely, I'm done with this thread. If you honestly believe that convicted pedophiles have the right to give children candy, then fuck you.
That's funny, I've never said that anywhere in this thread. Seriously, find a fucking post where I said anything even REMOTELY resembling those words, you dishonest little prick. All I've ever done in this thread is call you out for a black and white fallacy, and demand evidence for you to support your claims. All you have done is prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are both an asshole and a moron. You have not only demonstrated a startling inability to understand incredibly basic English, but an almost breath-taking lack of self-awareness.

I mean, are you being serious or are you just trolling? Your reactions in this thread are so hyperbolic that I have a hard time believing you AREN'T just trolling us. My last post literally asked you to stop hyperventilating and provide evidence, and your response is to ... hyperventilate, throw a hissy fit, and leave the thread?

Fucking dumbass.
D.Turtle
Jedi Council Member

Re: No Halloween For Sex Offenders?

Post by D.Turtle »

Flagg wrote:It's funny because your position is "The pedophiles, oh the poor mistreated convicted pedophiles!" Seriously, I'm done with this thread. If you honestly believe that convicted pedophiles have the right to give children candy, then fuck you.
I'll post what I said when I stepped into this thread the last time:
D.Turtle wrote:Flagg: I suggest you take a step back, and think a bit before posting in this thread again. If you do, I want you to post a small summary of your argument, with some evidence/data to support it. "But, but, but ... PEDOPHILES! KIDS!" won't do it.
I'll just note that you've failed to live up to that challenge/suggestion.

Good job everyone else.