amusing political cartoon

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Enforcer Talen
Warlock

amusing political cartoon

Post by Enforcer Talen »

This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

I suppose it's amusing, in a pathetic sort of way.

Now where is the artist so I can re-arrange his organs into alphabetical order?
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Ahhhh, Asay...

Post by MKSheppard »

Heh Heh Heh....

He's actually quite good.

EDIT

"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
MKSheppard

And for those of you who think Asay is solidly Republican...

Post by MKSheppard »

EDIT:

"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
MKSheppard

Oh, man this ASAY is so good......

Post by MKSheppard »

Mother of Fuck, this is so goddamn accurate.......

Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Thanks to everyone but USAF Ace for demonstrating the pathetic level of scientific education in this country and world in general.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Durandal wrote:Thanks to everyone but USAF Ace for demonstrating the pathetic level of scientific education in this country and world in general.
You can't start fixing a problem until you acknowledge that it exist.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Always love those Bi-lines

Well it Worked for Clinton! :D

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

I should do a comic sometime (I've done political cartoons before). It'd go something like this...

One panel has a car wreck and two men.

MAN #1: They say it exploded because of a blatant design flaw that even a first-year engineering student could have noticed and corrected.
MAN #2: That's a pretty stupid design.

Next panel. The same two men are sitting at a dinner table, and one man is grasping his throat and sweating.

MAN #1: Ugh! I hate it when water goes down the wrong pipe!
MAN #2: That's a pretty stupid design.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

What laughingstock Chick tract spewing hunk of shit website were most of these pulled from?
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

GrandAdmiralPrawn wrote:What laughingstock Chick tract spewing hunk of shit website were most of these pulled from?
Which one, the Asay cartoons or USAF Ace's ones?

Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

oh, now chick comics are just sad.
This day is Fantastic!
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

Chick comics are uproariously funny. :wink:
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Oh, jeez. That "imaginary friend" one is terrible.

BTW, my favorite political cartoon was one that had Clinton dressed up like George Washington, with a cherry tree stump and an axe in the background, and Clinton is saying, "I cannot tell a lie. Mistakes have been made." I think that summarized him so well. :D
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

heh.

well, yeah, chick is hilarious, but he gives christians a bad name. . . bastard. lol.

try reading capalert.com as well - religious fanatics are crazy.
This day is Fantastic!
DOOMer WoW
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Could you please not use a huge picture file as your signature? It's a waste of bandwidth and makes pages load more slowly. Size it down and use it as your avatar.

This is just a polite request.
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

Enforcer Talen wrote:heh.

well, yeah, chick is hilarious, but he gives christians a bad name. . . bastard. lol.

try reading capalert.com as well - religious fanatics are crazy.

All I have to say about that site is

HOLY SHIT
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune
Meghel
Youngling

Post by Meghel »

I like this one. :lol:

"You can join me or die. Now fall to your knees or be shortened the other way...."