South Park show on Scientology

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Metrion Cascade
Village Idiot

Post by Metrion Cascade »

Cej4096 wrote:
Utsanomiko wrote:He doesn't die anymore and he was hardly in this episode.
I think he dies once a season now, usually in the season finale.
I saw one recent episode where Stan and Kyle were standing around toward the beginning, and Kenny just suddenly materialized next to them.

"Oh, hey Kenny."

Can't imagine why he doesn't stay his hypermortal ass in Heaven with the naked women and golden PSPs.
Molyneux
Emperor's Hand

Post by Molyneux »

Metrion Cascade wrote:
Cej4096 wrote:
I saw one recent episode where Stan and Kyle were standing around toward the beginning, and Kenny just suddenly materialized next to them.

"Oh, hey Kenny."

Can't imagine why he doesn't stay his hypermortal ass in Heaven with the naked women and golden PSPs.
He's not old enough to appreciate the naked women, perhaps? I'd guess he only ages while he's on Earth. Once he's hit puberty, he'll probably just stay in Heaven.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Metrion Cascade
Village Idiot

Molyneux wrote:
Metrion Cascade wrote:
Cej4096 wrote: I think he dies once a season now, usually in the season finale.

"Oh, hey Kenny."

He's not old enough to appreciate the naked women, perhaps? I'd guess he only ages while he's on Earth. Once he's hit puberty, he'll probably just stay in Heaven.
On Earth he ages at the same rate as Bart Simpson. :lol: Not to mention that I'd expect Heaven to have some contingency paradise for those who don't appreciate carnal pleasures.

But it's moot. Quoth Kenny in the opening song:

"I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with tight vaginas..."

At least that's what Matt and Trey said he's saying. Knowing South Park, I'd think less of them if his muffled words weren't something naughty.
Kettch
Padawan Learner

Post by Kettch »

Metrion Cascade wrote:
Cej4096 wrote:

"Oh, hey Kenny."

Err, I think that was part II of the Eric's Father Saga, Which was season II.
Trytostaydead
Sith Marauder

Post by Trytostaydead »

Well, finally watched the episode and "meh." Don't see what the big hub bub was about. The Paris Hilton episode, now that was just deliciously wrong.
Metrion Cascade
Village Idiot

Kettch wrote:
Metrion Cascade wrote:
Cej4096 wrote: I think he dies once a season now, usually in the season finale.

"Oh, hey Kenny."

Err, I think that was part II of the Eric's Father Saga, Which was season II.
Was it? I do recall it being about Cartman's dad, but I'd never seen the episode before and didn't know it was a rerun.