Help Debating a Romney supporter

Get advice, tips, or help with science or religion debates that you are currently participating in.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Dr Roberts
Padawan Learner

Help Debating a Romney supporter

Post by Dr Roberts »

I have no idea where to start
 Obama has not improved any of the economic difficulties in America, he has only made them worse.

And Obama has done nothing to end the recession. I wouldn't call it extremely low given that Obama has added $230 billion to the trade deficit, I would call that a significant amont. Adding $6 trillion to the national debt? These are pretty big leaps.

He can make attempts to combat the debt by reducing spending that isn't making a good difference to the American economy or people. As for Bin Laden, it was the Bush administration that started the search for Bin Laden, Obama inherited the search 8 years into it, any president Republican or Democrat would have found Bin Laden if they'd continued the hunt.

The unemployment number is around 23 million now. The economic state of the US now is really down to the current governments failed policies, fiscal conservatism has been proved effective to deal with a large deficit. If Obama was a good President, the US would be better not worse. The Bush administration added just over $4 trillion dollars to the debt in two terms, Obama added more than that in one term. Bush served two terms, he was liked by the American public, they understood his circumstances.

Bush was liked, the proof is because he served another four years in office, if he was disliked John Kerry would have taken his place. Mitt Romney is ahead of Obama in the polls and tied with him in others, either way the race is literally in a tie, which doesn't look good for Obama. The American people will ask themselves what Reagan said, "Are you better off than you were four years ago?"... The answer for most would be no.

Obama is hated by a lot of his own party. You don't really see him talking about his successes, it's more about the exaggeration of how 'extreme' Mitt is. Bush has done more good things for America, than Obama has. Obama is so naive and untrustworthy.  Obama is spending more than Bush

Clinton was a moderate Democrat who was willing to work on a bipartisan approach to politics, that's good, he too praises Romney for his business record. Too bad Obama is not like him. In Obama's administration the government cut taxes on space exploration, and now the US has to be confirmed by Russia to do big space projects, in their country.

My mistake there. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are more experienced with the economy and Americans know that, Romney has more knowledge of the private sector and has had experience governing a large number of people successfully.

Obama has called the War on Terror a 'good' war?? 70% of troops have been killed in Afghanistan during Obama's presidency and 84% of troops have been wounded in his presidency. Obama has sent much more troops out there. Republicans want troops to be sent home, Obama doesn't.

Is he withdrawing them today? No. What is the purpose for them being there today? The reasons for troops being there is over, extremists dead and Osama Bin Laden dead.Republicans want the troops to be sent home. Mitt Romney said, "Why won't Obama send the troops home tomorrow?"

Romney has a jobs plan to create over 120,000 jobs for American people

Have Computer/Virus/Malware etc. problems or questions feel free to PM me.
Dr Roberts
Padawan Learner

Re: Help Debating a Romney supporter

Post by Dr Roberts »

Sorry for the bad format, I am on my iPad.
Have Computer/Virus/Malware etc. problems or questions feel free to PM me.