Republicans not changing their views dispite facts

Get advice, tips, or help with science or religion debates that you are currently participating in.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Republicans not changing their views dispite facts

Post by Mr Bean »

Well in my own good time I've managed to piss off all the Republicans at another forum I frequent. And I have had the challenged issued that Liberals never changed their minds despite evidence. After clearing that bit up(Hint I'm no Liberal) the test has been put to name times Republicans have not changed their minds despite evidence.

Global warming sprung to mind and I intend to write about that.
But I need more, I'd prefer to bury the poor fellow and I know there are plenty of times...
Which is where everyone else comes in...
Suggestions? Heck full cut/paste examples?

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Samuel
Sith Marauder

Re: Republicans not changing their views dispite facts

Post by Samuel »

Mr Bean wrote:Well in my own good time I've managed to piss off all the Republicans at another forum I frequent. And I have had the challenged issued that Liberals never changed their minds despite evidence. After clearing that bit up(Hint I'm no Liberal) the test has been put to name times Republicans have not changed their minds despite evidence.

Global warming sprung to mind and I intend to write about that.
But I need more, I'd prefer to bury the poor fellow and I know there are plenty of times...
Which is where everyone else comes in...
Suggestions? Heck full cut/paste examples?
Homosexuality.
Abortion.
Neo-liberalism.
Regulation.
Torture.
Bush.