Have I mentioned that I really really suck at using 2-part epoxy putty? It sticks to my fingers, it sticks to my tools, it sticks to the table, It sticks to everything but I want it to stick to. This is why I almost always use no-mix putties when I can.
To explain, I really liked the look of the G-System Sinanju's beam axes, so I'm gonna try to replicate that, instead of the kind of cheap-looking skeletal ones on the MG kit.
Here's my progress on the beam rifle. It's almost ready to go!
And the optics, before a coat of Future.
While I had the Future out, I decided to give a spray to my black parts, And beam-axe blades, since they're getting some decals) as they're going to need to hold up to a lot of abuse/handling/masking/demasking when I get ready to spray the gold!
Oops, maybe I took it too far.
Nope, It's all good.
I forgot to pre-shade the parts that are white (backpack bits and the fuel tanks) guess I'll post-shade em soon. I'm totally out of Tamiya black. Must work on that.