Publius drawings (large)

View original artwork, poems, etc. that have been created by this forum's members.

Moderator: Beowulf

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Re: Publius drawings (large)

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Unca Scrooge!

I never knew their complete names were Huebert and Deuteronomy!

Holy shit!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Publius
Jedi Council Member

Post by Publius »

Flamebird, Assistant Director Walter Skinner, and Jonathan Clemens, M.D. (Alien 3)

Plucky Duck; Speedy González, Slowpoke Rodríguez, Chicken Boo, Wakko Warner, SuperTed, Duck Dodgers, Daffy Duck
God's in His Heaven, all's right with the world
Publius
Jedi Council Member

Post by Publius »

Raging Abe Simpson, Congressman Herschel Krustofski (R-NT), and Bartholomew J. Simpson (later Chief Justice of the United States)
Thirdfain
The Player of Games
Location: Never underestimate the staggering drawing power of the Garden State.

Post by Thirdfain »

Krusty the Klown! Amazing. Is there any chance you'll be doing any of the cast of the Venture Briothers?

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite.
John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - )
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Definately some interesting takes on Simpsons charecters.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

How did Krusty end up in Congress? What the hell? :lol:
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Nice artwork.
Shroom Man 777 wrote:How did Krusty end up in Congress? What the hell? :lol:
You missed that episode I guess. It was like five or six seasons ago that Krusty gets elected to the senate to get air flights rerouted that were annoying everyone in Springfield. They referenced it in a couple latter episodes too.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Publius
Jedi Council Member

Post by Publius »

Krusty was elected to the 24th District in "Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington."

Troy McClure, whom you may remember from such nature films as Earwigs, Ew! and Man vs Nature: The Road to Victory

Second Lieutenant Aldo "The Apache" Raine of the Devil's Brigade and Niles Crane, M.D., Ph.D., A.P.A.

Clifford the Big Red Dog

Frasier Crane, M.D., Ph.D., A.P.A., the Saints of South Boston (Connor MacManus, Il Duce, and Murphy MacManus), and L. Bishop 341-B
Publius
Jedi Council Member

Post by Publius »

Granny Puckett, Phoenix, Ant-Man, Psi-Lord, Lyja the Lazerfist, and A. C. Slater

Mr. X and Diamond Joe Quimby

Boo Boo, Red Puckett, and Curious George

Woody Woodpecker
Publius
Jedi Council Member

Post by Publius »

HM Babar, King of the Elephants
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Awesome! Man versus Nature: THE ROAD TO VICTORY! :lol:

My only complaint is that Quimby is kinda thin there, whereas I think he's always been a bit pudgy.

ALSO: When did Bart become Chief Justice? And shouldn't it be Bartholomew B. Simpson, seeing as his mother Marge's original surname was Bouviere or something? The J in Homer J. Simpson is from his own mother's surname. Rite?
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

Nice. Rare one sees Jean Grey (or even female superhero) drawn with such a... realistic figure. :wink:

Seeing Babar reminds me of the Robot Chicken skit with him where he gets guillotined by the Revolution.... 8)
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Babar is excellent.
Shroom Man 777 wrote:ALSO: When did Bart become Chief Justice? And shouldn't it be Bartholomew B. Simpson, seeing as his mother Marge's original surname was Bouviere or something? The J in Homer J. Simpson is from his own mother's surname. Rite?
There was an episode where it shows future-Bart as Chief Justice. The J in HJS is not from his mother's surname; Bart's middle name is not from either of his parents.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

How does that work? I thought the middle initial was for maiden (mother's) names. Or for wives, their original surnames before getting married and adopting their husband's surname. :?
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:How does that work? I thought the middle initial was for maiden (mother's) names. Or for wives, their original surnames before getting married and adopting their husband's surname. :?
In North America a persons middle name is typically a "given name" of the parents choice. For example mine is Aaron John Kendall, John being my fathers name.

If someone has kept their maiden name it would usually be written as Valerie Paquette-Kendall. I don't think it's very common for male or female children to have their middle name as the mothers maiden name.
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

Keep in mind also that not everyone here in the US have middle names at all. It all depends on whether or not your parents decided to give you one. I have cousins who found the fact that I even have a middle name (Frémont) remarkable enough that they have insisted on calling me by it ever since.
"Still, I would love to see human beings, and their constituent organ systems, trivialized and commercialized to the same extent as damn iPods and other crappy consumer products. It would be absolutely horrific, yet so wonderful." — Shroom Man 777
"To Err is Human; to Arrr is Pirate." — Skallagrim
“I would suggest "Schmuckulating", which is what Futurists do and, by extension, what they are." — Commenter "Rayneau"
The Magic Eight Ball Conspiracy.
Publius
Jedi Council Member

Post by Publius »

Miroku, Shippo, the Vision (the Victor Shade version rather than the current Jonas version), the Buzz, Sango, and Rin
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:How does that work? I thought the middle initial was for maiden (mother's) names. Or for wives, their original surnames before getting married and adopting their husband's surname. :?
For wives, that is often correct (though not always so. Some women do not adopt their husband's name and others hyphenate.) For men and single-women anything goes.
Captain Seafort
Jedi Council Member

Post by Captain Seafort »

phongn wrote:For wives, that is often correct (though not always so. Some women do not adopt their husband's name and others hyphenate.)
And others simply adopt their husbands' name and drop their maiden name - that's the norm in the UK.
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

Captain Seafort wrote:
phongn wrote:For wives, that is often correct (though not always so. Some women do not adopt their husband's name and others hyphenate.)
And others simply adopt their husbands' name and drop their maiden name - that's the norm in the UK.
In Canada it's fairly normal as well, but it falls a little short of S.O.P. My wife kept her surname, for example. In Quebec, though, it's actually against the law for a woman to take her husband's surname. Is that fucked up or what?
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
Publius
Jedi Council Member

Post by Publius »

Publius
Jedi Council Member

Post by Publius »

Publius
Jedi Council Member

Post by Publius »

Aerin-sol (The Hero and the Crown)

Lucy Bennett (Scrubs: Med School), Shadowcat, Trooper Second Class Robert "Rabbit" Roto, VSP (Super Troopers), The Hon. Robert Jefferson Jackson, President of the United States (formerly VADM R. J. Jackson, Director for Operations, J-3, The Joint Staff), Special Agent Gracie Hart, Waldo

Macho Man Randy Savage, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Special Agent Olivia Dunham, Dr. Walter Bishop, CDR Peter Quincy Taggart, Dr. Lazarus,

Doctor Strange, holding the Necronomicon ex Mortis and the Lament Configuration
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

Is there a reason that Dr. Strange looks like Vincent Price?
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
PhilosopherOfSorts
Jedi Master
Location: Waynesburg, PA, its small, its insignifigant, its almost West Virginia.

Post by PhilosopherOfSorts »

Dr. Strange has always looked kinda like Vincent Price, AFIK.
A fuse is a physical embodyment of zen, in order for it to succeed, it must fail.

Power to the Peaceful

If you have friends like mine, raise your glasses. If you don't, raise your standards.