SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread VII

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Re: SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread VII

Post by White Haven »

Oh my my my... *cackles* I approve, substantially so.
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
Force Lord
Jedi Council Member

Post by Force Lord »

*is busy writing new pieces while the others argue endlessly*
An inhabitant from the Island of Cars.
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

Please remember, FL, that this is a really bad time to start a new storyline. It's kind of like deciding to begin a new play while the construction crews are taking the theater apart around your ears.

If you have any really inspired ideas that will take a lot of time to explore properly, maybe you should save them for SDNW5, or for some other, entirely different way you could use them later on (like a novel).
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov
Agent Sorchus
Jedi Master

Post by Agent Sorchus »

Simon Prime Noir was posted well enough after SDNW2 (hell almost went through a large part of SDNW3 if I remember.) No problem with that. Hell thanas was planning on putting forth a wrap up of SDNWars as of last spring. Leave it be. And not all ideas work in SDNW5 necessarily, especially since almost no nation can match the Centrality for mix of not quite incompetence and lack of political allies.

Oh yes I'm ready to do that story Force Lord.
the engines cannae take any more cap'n
warp 9 to shroomland ~Dalton
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

Eh, I'm sorry, you're right.

I apologize, FL. I do think it's worth thinking carefully about these things- what will I use now versus what will I use later, versus what I will use now and use in a more developed form another time. But if you want to play around right now, more power to you, I do respect that.
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov