Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Re: SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread IV

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Force Lord wrote:Embassy crisis! :twisted:

It's all up to Shep now...
And me. :twisted:
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

So... did the crab xeno escape? Or is it now crab meat?
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

The embassy crisis......has been resolved.

But the Amplitur is on the loose. Who knows what it will get up to in 24 hours?

We need Jack Shroomauer! Only he can break enough fingers to find it in 24 hours!
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Oh, and Starfuck got high...off chewing poker chips. She's such a hard core user of crystal meth that simply thinking she's chewing the stuff is enough to get her high via psychosomatic effects. :mrgreen:
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Force Lord
Jedi Council Member

Post by Force Lord »

MKSheppard wrote:The embassy crisis......has been resolved.

We need Jack Shroomauer! Only he can break enough fingers to find it in 24 hours!
Problem is, the Amplitur has given you a bigger problem. And the Centrality has no idea about the Amplitur's role in the disaster.
An inhabitant from the Island of Cars.
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

Force Lord wrote:
MKSheppard wrote:The embassy crisis......has been resolved.

Problem is, the Amplitur has given you a bigger problem. And the Centrality has no idea about the Amplitur's role in the disaster.
It won't be the first time Shep has ignored diplomatic niceties. There was that dinner in PeZookia and oh yeah that stabbing of the Dominion ... ambassador?
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Thanks for being a sport, Force Lord. You're cool. 8)

And yes, the whole point of this exercise is to make things go terribel! And horribel!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

And now for something completely different.

It's just a one-off. There won't be any followup unless something else happens along the way. Because of the big distance, just assume that everything went well, we talked about trade and safe passage and setting up a little embassy there and one for them at Grand Junction maybe, you-don't-bomb-us-and-we-don't-bomb-you, some pictures were taken, and also a giant dove.

As for the strange words, I tend to auto-translate whenever possible or reasonable to make things easier. Sure, the Refuge doesn't use days or kilometers or such, but it makes things understandable for the reader, and that's what matters.

And now back to the exploding embassies.
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I like how Praneet Supemo got a really nice ending and became good friends with Chiri! It's pretty cute, actually!

^______________________^
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Just a quick FYI if it wasn't evident in my Amplitur post (I think I will also now roleplay the craboids):

The Amplitur at the Centrality Embassy used its psyker powers to basically induce hallucinations on the involved parties. Did the Black Berets really see the Shepistanis shoot first? Was it all in their head? Were they the ones who ended up shooting first, reacting to imaginary muzzle flashes and gunshots? Or maybe the Shepistanis also imagined seeing the Berets shoot first, and maybe the Sheps DID shoot first?

Isn't it odd that both the Berets' CO and the Shepistanis' CO used the exact phrase, WASTE THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS? Did they really say those same words? Or did the Berets and Shepistanis just hear those words?

Why was the Shepistani transmission suddenly interrupted? Why were the Centralites suddenly jammed? Same with the Shepistanis, who experienced some jamming? Gasp!

DUN DUN DUN!

:D
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Force Lord
Jedi Council Member

Post by Force Lord »

Goddamn crabs want me to suspend the Tournament... :evil:
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Don't worry, I am scheming all sorts of bad things the crab can inflict on the Shepos. It'll hurt the Sheps, a lot. Women, children. Everyone. :twisted:

Oh, this guy's going to make Montgommery the Shepistanis' Vietshroom.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

"...that all foreign embassies immediately implement local Blitzschlag fields to prevent a reoccurence of this tragic incident. The Bragulan government has been most helpful in this aspect."

Not actually an issue with the Anglian embassy. The Foreign Office, by custom, does not assign any Esper personnel to Shepistan, so we do not employ anti-Blitzschlag nullifiers or any of the sort but permit the Shepistani BFG system to cover the embassy grounds.

Reaction to this Embassy issue will be interesting to write.
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

Steve wrote:"...that all foreign embassies immediately implement local Blitzschlag fields to prevent a reoccurence of this tragic incident. The Bragulan government has been most helpful in this aspect."

Not actually an issue with the Anglian embassy. The Foreign Office, by custom, does not assign any Esper personnel to Shepistan, so we do not employ anti-Blitzschlag nullifiers or any of the sort but permit the Shepistani BFG system to cover the embassy grounds.

Reaction to this Embassy issue will be interesting to write.
Oh yes. Oh, yes.

I'm going to have fun with this one.
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov
Siege
Sith Marauder

Post by Siege »

I don't think we even have embassies that far out. Or anywhere outside the Koprulu zone for that matter, barring a few places of significance... Anglia, Earth, Nova Terra, and of course anywhere that we've explicitly agreed to exchange missions with, but that's about it I imagine.
SDN World 2: The North Frequesuan Trust
SDN World 3: The Sultanate of Egypt
SDN World 4: The United Solarian Sovereignty
SDN World 5: San Dorado
There'll be a bodycount, we're gonna watch it rise
The folks at CNN, they won't believe their eyes
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Post by Shinn Langley Soryu »

Chronological error: Steve's post regarding the Centrality Embassy debacle is dated 7 August, while Force Lord and Alyrium's own posts in response to the incident are dated 13 August; I would also assume that Shep's post about outlawing the Centrality would be dated around 13 August.

As for Haruhiist diplomatic missions to Shepistan, there's a single consulate on Montgomery, staffed completely by non-ESPers and completely covered by the preexisting BFG network. That's about it.

Also, why do the Amplitur remind me of headcrabs for some reason?
I ship Eino Ilmari Juutilainen x Lydia V. Litvyak.

ImageImageImage
Phantasee: Don't be a dick.
Stofsk: What are you, his mother?
The Yosemite Bear: Obviously, which means that he's grounded, and that she needs to go back to sucking Mr. Coffee's cock.

"d-did... did this thread just turn into Thanas/PeZook slash fiction?" - Ilya Muromets[/size]
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

The diplomatic relations were severed on the 3rd or 4th. I presumed that Sheppard got his briefing about Amplitur shortly thereafter, so that the attack on the Embassy went down on the 6th. But I can change it easily.

Or we could just ask Shep. Shep didn't date the attack timeframe, FL did.
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Hey Darth Yan. :P

Man, guys, this is really fun, dontcha think? I am loving these shenennigans. After such a long time, I'm really missing the old fashioned MESS/Shepdickery of the old game. Man, SDNW2. This is gonna be funs. :D
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

Speaking of dickery, it is time for the Umerian response to these careless and destructive Bragulan transmissions that interfere with their flying cars, and with the B-36 Pacemakers of elderly dudes and dudettes!
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

Yes! FOR SCIENCE! :twisted:

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

HOW DARE THEY!

I will respond to this OUTRAGE later! I must write the continued adventures of... NAH OSLO. Even worse! :twisted: :P
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Force Lord
Jedi Council Member

Post by Force Lord »

Steve wrote:The diplomatic relations were severed on the 3rd or 4th. I presumed that Sheppard got his briefing about Amplitur shortly thereafter, so that the attack on the Embassy went down on the 6th. But I can change it easily.

Or we could just ask Shep. Shep didn't date the attack timeframe, FL did.
Well, I chose the date at random. I can change it if you like.
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

Might be more logical to have it happen on the 5th.

Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

Oh, Anglian SIS isn't going to be happy with Nah... :wink:

Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

Steve wrote:Oh, Anglian SIS isn't going to be happy with Nah... :wink:
Well, everybody hates Nah.

Heh. It's like there's this weird mirror-SDNW4 universe of Lame that exists in parallel with the mainstream reality, but has little or no contact with it... probably because nobody really wants to touch it, for fear that Lame will be contagious.

The Anglians made the mistake of touching the Lameverse.