Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people
* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 
Want to support this site? Click

Quote of the Week: "History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives." - Abba Eban, Israeli statesman (1915-2002)

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
 Post subject: Re: SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread III PostPosted: 2010-11-16 02:51pm
Jedi Council Member

When the Tournament is inaugurated, I plan on showing just how the Centrality marches. Look on, dictatorships of the Galaxy! 8)

An inhabitant from the Island of Cars.

Post subject: Re: SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread III PostPosted: 2010-11-16 02:59pm
Jedi Council Member

Hmm...an ESPer Tournament? Sounds delicious. :twisted:

Post subject: Re: SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread III PostPosted: 2010-11-16 03:02pm
Jedi Council Member

Heeeeey Shady, careful. There's exterminators here ready to shoo you off. :P

An inhabitant from the Island of Cars.

Post subject: Re: SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread III PostPosted: 2010-11-16 03:18pm
Minister of Sin

Simon_Jester wrote:
Very good, Shroom.

Also, the cow disguises are creepy-awesome.

Deliciously creepy even.

GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Herpetology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Post subject: Re: SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread III PostPosted: 2010-11-16 03:21pm
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Bragulans can eat their disguises to dispose of the evidence. :D

Image Image Image
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!

Post subject: Re: SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread III PostPosted: 2010-11-16 04:17pm
Jedi Council Member

Ooh, that's a Bragscampfire story right there - the IBGV agent whose cow suit was subverted by CEID malfunctioned and ate him instead.

Conversion Table:

2000 Mockingbirds = 2 Kilomockingbirds
Basic Unit of Laryngitis = 1 Hoarsepower
453.6 Graham Crackers = 1 Pound Cake
1 Kilogram of Falling Figs - 1 Fig Newton
Time Between Slipping on a Banana Peel and Smacking the Pavement = 1 Bananosecond
Half of a Large Intestine = 1 Semicolon

Post subject: Re: SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread III PostPosted: 2010-11-16 04:22pm
_______

Force Lord wrote:
Heeeeey Shady, careful. There's exterminators here ready to shoo you off. :P

:?:

"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight

Post subject: Re: SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread III PostPosted: 2010-11-16 04:46pm
Emperor's Hand

Somehow I don't think the Karlacks will have a lot of luck trying to consume the contestants... :wink:

I figured Shady would say something over one of my characters saying she and her compatriots had successfully evaded and escaped a Karlack pursuit. 8) Anyway, it's page 50, so new thread time.

”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

Moderator of SDN, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50