SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread I

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Re: SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread I

Post by Simon_Jester »

A question on behalf of the others who might want to write this:

Where would any segments they wrote stop? You haven't written the Monolith actually opening fire; without knowing what the Monolith's plans are or what interesting events might take place aboard it (does Sara have any ability to influence it?), it's hard to write battle scenes. Would you write a scene with the Monolith's approach without writing it blowing up ships, or what?

That said, to avoid spoilers it might be best if any interested parties PMed Steve and PeZook about this. I, for example, have no need to know the answer to the question I just asked.
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Re: SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread I

Post by Steve »

Oh, there'll be shooting.

And we're now at fifty pages, so time for a new thread!
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED