SD.net's World OOC/Discussion thread MK V

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

Erm.. wrong thread, Shroom?
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Save Shroom from himself!
We will. But we'll save the other countries from Shroom as well. :wink:
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

He's not doing anything to anyone, really. It's more like the self-destructive behavior of a traumatized person... multiplied to an entire nation :(
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

If you thought Shroom was crazy... :lol:
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

A rough total of my surviving Navy immediately post-war:

1 CVN
4 CG
5 DDG
6 FFG
1 FFH
3 SSN
4 SSK

Most of it went up to Byzantium, while 4 of the FFGs are down in Enderistan. Various aircraft and my 2nd Marine Battalion also survived. Pretty much most of my Army is still in the Shinra Republic (the deployed units died in either Canissia (5h Infantry Division) or the Diocese (602nd Mech Infantry Regiment). Haven't really decided what totals would have made it out through bunkers and whatnot. But effectively I don't have much of an Army anyway, though what did survive is dealing with the Martial Law and everything else ongoing.

At some point President Shinra returns and takes charge. Rebuilding begins anew. I don't really feel like going through and posting all that so I'm pretty much skipping ahead to present day.
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

RogueIce wrote:A rough total of my surviving Navy immediately post-war:

1 CVN
4 CG
5 DDG
6 FFG
1 FFH
3 SSN
4 SSK

Most of it went up to Byzantium, while 4 of the FFGs are down in Enderistan. Various aircraft and my 2nd Marine Battalion also survived. Pretty much most of my Army is still in the Shinra Republic (the deployed units died in either Canissia (5h Infantry Division) or the Diocese (602nd Mech Infantry Regiment). Haven't really decided what totals would have made it out through bunkers and whatnot. But effectively I don't have much of an Army anyway, though what did survive is dealing with the Martial Law and everything else ongoing.

At some point President Shinra returns and takes charge. Rebuilding begins anew. I don't really feel like going through and posting all that so I'm pretty much skipping ahead to present day.
Wow.. Well, I have to sadly mothball almost all of that. Food is running scarce due to some degree of contamination that went my way. Rationing will be the rule of the day for 5-10 years after the war. If the people want to return they are most alright to do so, after refueling.
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Fingolfin_Noldor wrote:Wow.. Well, I have to sadly mothball almost all of that. Food is running scarce due to some degree of contamination that went my way. Rationing will be the rule of the day for 5-10 years after the war. If the people want to return they are most alright to do so, after refueling.
Well after refueling they'll be heading back to the Republic. As for long term basing, I was going to send them to Enderistan and maybe a few small boys to Tian Xia. They should be able to support that.

Also, I'll be meeting Kommenos in PeZookia FYI. And PeZook, I married Kamila, thus she survived the war. :D

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Post-War, Shroomania will be giving food and stuff for everyone. With Republicsbergstatesville untouched - and since it is an agricultural breadbasket - Shroomania will be working with the FUN to try and give everyone food.

MushroomMeds and MacMillan will be giving drugs and medicine on the cheap too.

The Mushroom Organization of Medicine will send Shroomania's doctors and nurses everywhere to help.

I am sure that despite the Nazism of present day Shroomania, we will garner a lot of sympathy for Shroom's last acts of decency - marshaling the remaining FUN to save us all :)
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

You can count on my help as well. I maybe crazy but I am still FUN. :D
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Coyote... man.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

In other news, while Baal was utterly destroyed, Tongdijuana was not. Lucky them. :D

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I think Shroom will really help out in the post-apocalypse, but when he goes around and see mourning on a global scale... all those mass graves and desecrated cities...

See, in domestic affairs Shroom liked to be up close and personal, he doesn't stay in his office, he goes out and shit - he's outgoing. When he does go out in this one, he sees things...

Basically at first Shroom tries to be fun, jovial and all. But he gets quieter and quieter and then... well, yeah. Poor guy :(

Character development!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Ok, here's my suggestion. After I head to Shinra, then onto PeZookia, I say we stop over in Red Technocracy. All 3 of us.
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Goddamn it, I am shunned!

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Oh no. You are next on the list. We are gong to carry hammers with us to whack you silly and return you to your senses. :lol:
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

:lol:

I think a meeting with Shroom would be really surprising.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Shroom Man 777 wrote::lol:

I think a meeting with Shroom would be really surprising.
Be at the funeral for Arik, then! :D
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Gripe, Gripe, Gripe I thought I locked this thread

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton