SD.net's World OOC/Discussion thread MK IV

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

It's cold in this here fridge. :lol:

I will be landing in Shroomania shortly.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Good. You're still gonna drive from Sofia to Farbanti. I hope your convoy doesn't get delayed by that carnival and that circus parade with the ten elephants and fifteen happy hiphopopotamuses. :P
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Good. You're still gonna drive from Sofia to Farbanti. I hope your convoy doesn't get delayed by that carnival and that circus parade with the ten elephants and fifteen happy hiphopopotamuses. :P
I wouldn't be surprised. :wink: :lol:
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

Jeez Shroom, now I have really come down hard on the cult. There's no way any of the perpetrators will escape now, seriously. They will be lucky the Byzantine Police don't shoot to kill. It's one thing for two organisations duking out with each other, it's another to attack a public building.
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

Perhaps followers of the God Emperor shall get involved in this holy war shit and bitch slap all of your little cults. :lol:
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

DarthShady wrote:Perhaps followers of the God Emperor shall get involved in this holy war shit and bitch slap all of your little cults. :lol:
Well, I will then say that Byzantium will ban entry of any citizens who have affiliations with any cults.
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

Fingolfin_Noldor wrote:
DarthShady wrote:Perhaps followers of the God Emperor shall get involved in this holy war shit and bitch slap all of your little cults. :lol:
Well, I will then say that Byzantium will ban entry of any citizens who have affiliations with any cults.
That was a joke. I don't plan on getting involved in this. I have other plans. :wink: :twisted:
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

DarthShady wrote:That was a joke. I don't plan on getting involved in this. I have other plans. :wink: :twisted:
Well, let's just say, prior to this, we forbid any Byzantine citizen from joining a foreign force, or will be banned from returning back.

I guess we now have to add cults to that list as well. The most we would give is house arrest.
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Well, that's that. :D
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Too late Fingolfin, these cultist mofos are daayyedd (dead)!

Damn. John Baylor is gonna hate them forever. Fucking cultists. Time to bust some ass hard!

Well, there's also Hobart Hoover at the Fungal Bureau of Investigation. But he's a crossdresser so fuck him.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Too late Fingolfin, these cultist mofos are daayyedd (dead)!

Damn. John Baylor is gonna hate them forever. Fucking cultists. Time to bust some ass hard!

Well, there's also Hobart Hoover at the Fungal Bureau of Investigation. But he's a crossdresser so fuck him.
What the...

Ok, now .. all the police paramilitary will do... is pick up the pieces then.
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Yes. Harvest them! Cultivate the dominant genes! EAT IT!!! :twisted:

Goddamn. Byzantine's weird science is awesome.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Yes. Harvest them! Cultivate the dominant genes! EAT IT!!! :twisted:

Goddamn. Byzantine's weird science is awesome.
But there are limits, really. I don't think anyone right now will dare to cultivate any of the genes.

That is, unless some testicles are found. :lol:
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Well, Baylor's pissed. He was too busy refrigerating himself in a bid at immortality and dispatching the FIA's elite elephants to stall Emperor Shady that he didn't notice the Goddamn Jenovans.

Also, religious whack jobs are the jurisdiction of the FBI, anyway. And since the Jenovans that attacked Constantinople came from Shinra... the Fungal Bureau of Investigation couldn't have done shit.

And theres the fact that these whackos are working with the whackos in Mangka, and god knows where else...

Looks like John Baylor will have to keep that frozen telephone stuck to his ear for some time...

EDIT:

ALSO

This may be a matter of grave concern:
Shroom Man 777 in the Constantinople attack wrote:
And he looked at the sky as it began to rain.

Yes, Mother's Blessing was in everything. The seeded rain would purify the unclean.

It was a good day to die.
Byzantines might end up getting geostigma...
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Oh, the goddamned Sultan...shit! I feared he would've asked that question.

We should vote on that, Shroom. Really :D

On another note: stay tuned for Ivan The Chimp's violent death.
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

PeZook wrote:We should vote on that, Shroom. Really :D
Yes.
On another note: stay tuned for Ivan The Chimp's violent death.
YES

:twisted:

On that note, I do not want the Sultanate to be our bag of beans. I mean, what if we have another Super Saddam Special Shitter in our hands? I don't want to be dragged into that.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:
PeZook wrote:Poor Ivan The Chimp - he's going to die :(
:lol:

I shouldn't laugh, but I did.

Goddamn it, we're gonna be poor! This sucks! :(
too bad his name isn't tom...

he signs "Tell my wife I love her very much"

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Byzantines might end up getting geostigma...
What on earth?! There's no *such thing* as geostigma!

Brr... Shroom, do you want to start a wave of Black Death!? Not to mention, there was no cure as per Advent Children beyond some weird water that came from the ground or even... anything particularly scientific about it?
Kreia
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

Well, if the Jenova are implicated in bioterrorism (re: plague), their untimely deaths willl be violent
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Stas Bush wrote:Well, if the Jenova are implicated in bioterrorism (re: plague), their untimely deaths willl be violent
They are already implicated for chemical warfare.

Any more than that, I will let the mob lynch the whole lot of fuckers.

I'm going to just assume it's a kind of acid rain or something.
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Could just be some shit with that giant mushroom they gave Mangka. At least it's not quite as bad as any virus bomb or bacterio-bomb.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Could just be some shit with that giant mushroom they gave Mangka. At least it's not quite as bad as any virus bomb or bacterio-bomb.
Ok, I will call it some hallucinatory drug that lasts for an hour or two.

Hopefully, no one will go jumping off buildings and what not.
Kreia
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

Okay, it's officially an act of chemical terrorism, so I urge all political leaders to destroy these cultists. They're kind like the Aum Shinriko or something.

And Beowulf, what is that, spatial nuclear bomb platforms?! :lol: That's a WMD.

Even Bean only used KVs.
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Launching Nukes into orbit triggers an automatic scorecard. I may be isolationist for trade but if I think your lopping EMP weapons into orbit or possible Nuke-tipped RV's I'm going to go full blown deterrences.

Hell I've got the range from my native soil to lob Fast-beard anywhere in Tian Xian to destroy launching platforms.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Coiler
Jedi Knight

Post by Coiler »

Stas Bush wrote: And Beowulf, what is that, spatial nuclear bomb platforms?! :lol: That's a WMD.
Umm, did you read the post accurately?

"Accuracy isn't good enough, and yield isn't great enough to make up for it. BuWeaps is recommending canning the project. Unless we want to use either a massively larger warhead, or use a nuke instead."
Bolding mine.
Visitor of five museum ships.