Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Tanasinn
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tanasinn »

I'm still here.
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

I'm still waiting for some of the mess at Makay province to clear up so I can drop 16 battleships into the fray.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Darkevilme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darkevilme »

I'm gonna have to ask for a mod call as to how to resolve the issue of Nephtys being too busy to get shot at. Or rather i'd like an officially sanctioned timeslip where i can just declare the battle happens offscreen and get on with worrying about the people wanting to drop huge ships on my system.
STGOD SDNW4 player. Chamarran Hierarchy Catgirls in space!
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Well shoot im still in it, but I agree, unless we get an influx of acvtive players, were going to continue to die a slow death.
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Darkevilme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darkevilme »

New players yes for the other three quadrants but in our quadrant the problem is to put it bluntly that Nephtys is too busy to do anything to resolve our quadrant. So sod this the mods have mostly vanished anyway, i'm gonna conduct the timeslip to when Crossroad's ship is nearly upon me.
A-Wing_Slash
Padawan Learner

Post by A-Wing_Slash »

I'm still here, and paying attention to what is going on, but as of now I am too busy to actively participate. I'm trying.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Sorry for the delay; it had gone long enough that I forgot to check daily.

The ship is transmitting audio only for now. Under no circumstances are you getting a full video shot of the bridge; too many aliens on it, you see. :P

Anyway, the first thing your sensors should be able to note is that this ship could have kicked the shit out of the corvettes you first sent out, and probably the first interdictor as well. Nashtar doesn't do piddly-ass gunboats. :wink:
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Tanasinn
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tanasinn »

The delay's no problem. I myself have my own little things this week: exam-related, mostly. :P

The brawling ability of the ship has been noted. :wink:
Dark Hellion
Permanent n00b

Post by Dark Hellion »

I've been thinking about STGOD for about a week, and have been wondering if we should try to reboot the universe. Turning the main thread into some turn 0 action, and try for a casting call to either get back some inactives or rustle up some new blood. That way, we can continue to play, and try to get back up to 8 or so actives so the game will actually move. I really would like to play with this premise and the faction I have created, as a good deal of work has been put into it, and really hasn't gotten a chance to interact much.
A teenage girl is just a teenage boy who can get laid.
-GTO

We're not just doing this for money; we're doing this for a shitload of money!
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

IF the few other active players agree to it, I'd be game. I haven't really done much either; I had planned on dealing with Academia Nut and Thirdfain before they dropped off the face of the game. The exploration ships were a backup plan so I'd have something to do in case of this exact situation.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Darkevilme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darkevilme »

Well i'm about to have Beowulf's fleet dropped on me so i'd say the NW sector is one of the few active ones with 3 out of four players still there. But yeah seriously we need new blood for this game.
Tanasinn
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tanasinn »

I'd play along, but I would like to keep the little bit between Rogue 9 and me in play.
Darkevilme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darkevilme »

Soo, who is actually on the still actives list? there's me, there's crossroads, there's Tanasinn and rogue nine and dark hellion. Beowulf? ((your fleet is due about now), anyone else? A Nephtys out from the shadows?
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Did you hear that? I thin, thats the sound of Shit hitting the fan in Makay.

EDIT: byu the by, considering Beowulf just dropped almost DOUBLE my forces... you'd think he'd have had something a bit more.. Dramatic? I mean shoot, I had pics and music with my entraqnce :P
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Darkevilme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darkevilme »

Okay i suspect we've lost Beowulf so i'll go for it as the NW sector just died. I think if possible i'll rework my fleets somewhat if we're effectively doing a partial reboot.

So yeah mark whatever needs to be marked down so we can pack this into an advertising campaign and get some new players.

Dark hellion, the fate of the STGOD is in your hands, no pressure.
Dark Hellion
Permanent n00b

Post by Dark Hellion »

Don't worry DarkEvil, I have had my man pants on all week. I'll see what I can do.
A teenage girl is just a teenage boy who can get laid.
-GTO

We're not just doing this for money; we're doing this for a shitload of money!
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

I would like to give a vote AGAINST reboots... Now matter how many new people join, so little actual "Game time" has passed that I don't think we need to reboot. Evertime we do, your always starting all over from scracth, and worse, those still in the game have already played a lot of thier agendas and such.
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Darkevilme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darkevilme »

I was thinking more a partial reboot. So in my case keep the events but rewrite my ships somewhat and other parts of my OOB. I'd still keep the wonderful mothership you'd so kindly donated Crossroads.