SD.net's World OOC/Discussion thread MK VI

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

PeZook wrote:Yes! The Fungal Fuhrer will try to save humanity from itself, whether it wants it or not! He will unite the world under His wise leadership and bring it forth into a new age of Prozium-induced peace!

...to that end, he shall build a vast force of nuclear powere supersonic megabombers armed with tens of thousands of nuclear weapons, and unleash them on his chief rival - the UKB...

:P
It would be more economical to adapt the true end purpose of Saddamistans submarine LSTs, transportation of five stage multi gigaton nuclear devices designed to blast part of the atmosphere into space. Several of these devices initiated in a triangle could blow a country in half in a rather literal manner.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

Sea Skimmer wrote:
PeZook wrote:Yes! The Fungal Fuhrer will try to save humanity from itself, whether it wants it or not! He will unite the world under His wise leadership and bring it forth into a new age of Prozium-induced peace!

...to that end, he shall build a vast force of nuclear powere supersonic megabombers armed with tens of thousands of nuclear weapons, and unleash them on his chief rival - the UKB...

:P
It would be more economical to adapt the true end purpose of Saddamistans submarine LSTs, transportation of five stage multi gigaton nuclear devices designed to blast part of the atmosphere into space. Several of these devices initiated in a triangle could blow a country in half in a rather literal manner.
Were there actually designs for that? I was thinking at one point of time to play around with multigigaton weapons.
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

I'm afraid the UKB will raze Shroomania in retaliation, no matter what.

I'm sure they learned from the last war and have enough life-extinguishing weapons in addition to simple kinetic kill vehicles.

Namely, lots of salted bomb FOBS to kill Shroomania.
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Well, Shroomania isn't going to war with anyone - except itself!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

PeZook should've posted that really when you went fascist, but regardless of what I think of Polish anarchist wing, the poster is a gem of modern propaganda posters ;)
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Well, we will either try to talk sense into Shroom, or think about nuking him or something.

Either way, he will get plastered by someone.
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

You know I have an idea...

Shadow-Shroom MK3. :lol:
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Stas Bush wrote: PeZook should've posted that really when you went fascist, but regardless of what I think of Polish anarchist wing, the poster is a gem of modern propaganda posters ;)
If I knew about the existence of this poster, believe me, I would've posted it long ago :D
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Fingolfin_Noldor wrote:Well, we will either try to talk sense into Shroom, or think about nuking him or something.

Either way, he will get plastered by someone.
Why do you HAET me? I didn't do nothing to anyone! :(
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Shroom Man 777 wrote: Why do you HAET me? I didn't do nothing to anyone! :(
How about the people you've drugged into obedience? :P

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Did I ever say what happened when they didn't comply? No! They're all happy!

It's just government-provided for anti-depressants! Who WOULDN'T want anti-depressants? It's a sad world!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Did I ever say what happened when they didn't comply? No! They're all happy!
Of course they are, if an SS man asks them during a population census ;)
Shroom Man 777 wrote:It's just government-provided for anti-depressants! Who WOULDN'T want anti-depressants? It's a sad world!
And beneviolent rule is, I would assume, just a strange word? :P

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Go away!

To be honest, Shroom lives a hermetic life in the bowels (bowels) of Fortress Farbanti. He's given up on the world and just lives in Bright Hill (white house) - buried within that great pyramid. Within the chamber containing that white house is a garden, and within the white house itself is a modest collection of pre-war memorabilia. Portraits and pictures of peoples and places, sculptures, 40 year old Byzantine wine, ISCA ship miniatures, a FASTA scale model of the star system, a set of antique Lonestar revolvers, music boxes...

There is a Master Computer linked to the Terminal Telescreen, but it is covered in dust and hasn't been used in ages.

There is also, within the Ovoid Office, a segment of some wall - and on it are those "missing" posters parents and children and families put up during the post-war period.

Shroom has not had any contact with the outside world - save maybe for visiting the funerals of his fellow leaders - ever since 20 years ago, the end of the Troubles (major Shroomanian civil disturbances).

The true leaders of Shroomania are now the Ministers of Love (Adolph Hitler), Peace (Joseph Stalin), Truth (Lenin), and Plenty (Mao Zedong). The Shroom you see in the podiums and whatnot are holograms - or lobotomized clones with their brains replaced with microchips.

Conceivably if you get Shroom to go out, he could deactivate everything with but an utter. But the man is just waiting for the nuclear battery that has replaced his heart to expire.

:(
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

hey cool, so he's now Howard Hughes. Does he have needles broken off under his skin? :lol:
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

The nanomachines in his blood will cause him to turn into dust if and when he dies :)
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Does he have dissidents in Shroomania who have managed to escape ROOM ONE OH ONE brought into Bright Hill, and their brains blown out all over a plate of donuts, which he then eats, in an attempt to relive that moment when he thought he was eating shep's brains? :lol:
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

MKSheppard wrote:Does he have dissidents in Shroomania who have managed to escape ROOM ONE OH ONE brought into Bright Hill, and their brains blown out all over a plate of donuts, which he then eats, in an attempt to relive that moment when he thought he was eating shep's brains? :lol:
If only that had happened and he did eat your brains. Perhaps the world would still be in one piece. :lol:
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Ok, if Shroom is intractable, I say I unleash a swarm of missiles and just pulverise him. Any objections (aside from Shroom) :D
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

You can still save Shroom, mang. Just go to him and tell him what's up! :)

Come on, don't destroy Shroomania! It can still be redeemed!

I mean, mang! What did Shroomania ever do to you? :P
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Shroom Man 777 wrote:You can still save Shroom, mang. Just go to him and tell him what's up! :)

Come on, don't destroy Shroomania! It can still be redeemed!

I mean, mang! What did Shroomania ever do to you? :P
If you are nice, we will bring nice gifts. :D Otherwise, well, we can't stand to see this sore thumb for a fascist. :twisted:
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Hey, we helped bring you guys back from the brink! We turned Crossrodia and Republicsbergstatesville's shitty suburbs and McMansions and trailer parks into HUEG farmlands so everyone can be fed!

At the expense of forcing every non-farmer to live in 5th Element type of apartment blocks where your bed folds into a wall and the toilet bowl is pulled out of the floor, and the sink is lowered from a ceiling compartment...

But still!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

I have committed suicide. :lol:

Now I shall begin preparations for the new one.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Seriously.

PeZook, Heraclius 2, Rufus, and co. can visit Fortress Farbanti's deepest sanctums and tell Shroom to find his balls again. Then I'll promptly save (or destroy) Shroomania in some bittersweet manner and then basically set things back to zero - putting the SDN World back to where it began. Completing the circle without any loss of life.

I have determined now that Stalin, Hitler, Lenin and Mao were four AIs that were created by Shroom to administer Shroomania as he locked himself away. The AIs began without personality, but somehow developed into... well, yeah.

I will kill them.

I will save the world.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

DarthShady wrote:I have committed suicide. :lol:

Now I shall begin preparations for the new one.
Well, I always knew you'd go off with a bang...
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

And now we see the TRUE FORM of Shroomania's leadership.

AIs!

And since Shady doesn't need those hoes and seeds anymore, Mao Zedong will be giving all that stuff to the other folks then - for free! :)
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!