SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread VI

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Re: SDN Worlds 4 Commentary Thread VI

Post by Simon_Jester »

This has been the case about them consistently since Chaotic Neutral's first post about them; why would it change now?
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Ah, nutsack. I was going to use that image of the Norad II crashing for the battle over Norrland.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
KlavoHunter
Jedi Master

Post by KlavoHunter »

Lonestar wrote:Ah, nutsack. I was going to use that image of the Norad II crashing for the battle over Norrland.
Stock Footage?!? In MY STGOD?!?
"The 4th Earl of Hereford led the fight on the bridge, but he and his men were caught in the arrow fire. Then one of de Harclay's pikemen, concealed beneath the bridge, thrust upwards between the planks and skewered the Earl of Hereford through the anus, twisting the head of the iron pike into his intestines. His dying screams turned the advance into a panic."'

SDNW4: The Sultanate of Klavostan
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Lonestar wrote:Ah, nutsack. I was going to use that image of the Norad II crashing for the battle over Norrland.
:mrgreen: wrote:Maybe there was some truth to the rumors that the battlestar design had been stolen from the Bragulans after all.
:mrgreen:
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:
:mrgreen: wrote:Maybe there was some truth to the rumors that the battlestar design had been stolen from the Bragulans after all.
:mrgreen:
A Battlestar doesn't look like a battlecruiser!
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Don't you go all rectificatin' me son, I know my stuff. Battlestars, battlecruisers, battleboats, they're all alike -- fringe world yokels who don't know where their loyalties lie!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Force Lord
Jedi Council Member

Post by Force Lord »

SUDDENLY THE DATTON.

EDIT: And I promise that Kierger's visit will take a rather unpleasant turn for him... :twisted:
An inhabitant from the Island of Cars.
Akhlut
Sith Devotee

Post by Akhlut »

NNNUUUUNNNNNEEEZZZZ!

:lol:
SDNet: Unbelievable levels of pedantry that you can't find anywhere else on the Internet!
Tanasinn
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tanasinn »

The mood of the ship was thus even gloomier than ever. At one point Forg had to send one crewman to the brig in a straightjacket for trying to kill himself, and had considered executing the man to end his suffering [...]
"You can't kill yourself! Guards! Shoot this man immediately!" :lol:
Truth fears no trial.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

BTW Langleys, what is the disposition of the Scron forces in the Outlands?
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
KlavoHunter
Jedi Master

Post by KlavoHunter »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:BTW Langleys, what is the disposition of the Scron forces in the Outlands?
Presumably almost wholly concentrated on Eretz-Nod, since they want their Ichor and want to deprive the Bragulans of their morning bread-spread...

.... As soon as I can think of some ridiculously RTS-stylized depiction of my guys, I'll have the Black Asteroid Hedjazis send a merc company to Eretz-Nod to harvest the delicious greens for moneys to keep terrifying Swarms away!
"The 4th Earl of Hereford led the fight on the bridge, but he and his men were caught in the arrow fire. Then one of de Harclay's pikemen, concealed beneath the bridge, thrust upwards between the planks and skewered the Earl of Hereford through the anus, twisting the head of the iron pike into his intestines. His dying screams turned the advance into a panic."'

SDNW4: The Sultanate of Klavostan
Dark Hellion
Permanent n00b

Post by Dark Hellion »

So, I am now down another internal organ. I had my gall bladder removed. Woo semi-vestigial organs!

This may give me a chance to do some catch-up or I may just spend the next couple of days high on pain meds. Hopefully both.
A teenage girl is just a teenage boy who can get laid.
-GTO

We're not just doing this for money; we're doing this for a shitload of money!
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

KlavoHunter wrote:
Shroom Man 777 wrote:BTW Langleys, what is the disposition of the Scron forces in the Outlands?
Presumably almost wholly concentrated on Eretz-Nod, since they want their Ichor and want to deprive the Bragulans of their morning bread-spread...

.... As soon as I can think of some ridiculously RTS-stylized depiction of my guys, I'll have the Black Asteroid Hedjazis send a merc company to Eretz-Nod to harvest the delicious greens for moneys to keep terrifying Swarms away!
GLA! Marauder tanks!

:D
Darkevilme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darkevilme »

Just a heads up for folks. I'm off to Wales, back on the 1st. Just in case anyone misses my not posting while having computer access during my period of not posting due to not having computer access.
STGOD SDNW4 player. Chamarran Hierarchy Catgirls in space!
Bluewolf
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by Bluewolf »

So, I am now down another internal organ. I had my gall bladder removed. Woo semi-vestigial organs!

This may give me a chance to do some catch-up or I may just spend the next couple of days high on pain meds. Hopefully both.
Christ that does not sound fun. I hope you get better soon. :/
Siege
Sith Marauder

Post by Siege »

I'll be in Berlin from Saturday 'till Wednesday, and thus mostly unavailable until Thursday. Might check in a few times, but don't count on it.
SDN World 2: The North Frequesuan Trust
SDN World 3: The Sultanate of Egypt
SDN World 4: The United Solarian Sovereignty
SDN World 5: San Dorado
There'll be a bodycount, we're gonna watch it rise
The folks at CNN, they won't believe their eyes
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Dark Hellion wrote:So, I am now down another internal organ. I had my gall bladder removed. Woo semi-vestigial organs!

Take care man. Be well.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Mang, Solarianoids poking around where they shouldn't be.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

It's interesting and well presented; I like it.

EDIT:
Mang. Airaii dickery exceeds even Bragulan dickery, at least locally. Impressive.

I wonder what happened to those Airaii mercenaries I gave a cameo to at Hawk's Nest. Hmm.

EDIT #2:
I also wonder, if that was a Pupulon ship, where Planet Pupulon is located. Is it near anyone's space? Maybe it's many sectors away. Who knows? I'm curious.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

loomer mentioned that the Outlands also includes all sorts of miscellaneous species, so I think the Pupulon can be amongst the random aliens in the highly diverse Outlands. Planet Pupulon can be somewhere in the Outlands. They are so nice and so naive and gullible to Bragulan inhumanisms! :)

Now all we need are Apexai (or Ranoideans?) to decide on whether to destroy planet Pupulon... or Earth.

:twisted:

Also, the debut of the Recon Gunskimmer!

Langley, I'm gonna need to know what the Bragulans got to photograph there on Eretz-Nod.

Also:

NO STEALTH, NO FAIL! Hah! *defies fgalkin* :P
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Post by Shinn Langley Soryu »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Langley, I'm gonna need to know what the Bragulans got to photograph there on Eretz-Nod.
Current Scron space force disposition at Eretz-Nod is ten Motherships (one currently undergoing repairs after the Adam Smith Hates Your Guts incident), at least 20 Assault Carriers, and at least 60 Devastators. If the Black Bear's drones managed to get close enough to get pictures of the planetary surface, they'd probably get a very good look at the Scron's rubiconium harvesting operations (Extractors and Growth Accelerators en masse), as well as their field production facilities (Drone Platforms, Foundries, Portals, Warp Spheres, and Gravity Stabilizers) and their defenses (Buzzer Hives, Photon Cannons, Plasma Batteries, and possibly even Storm Columns). If the Black Bear got lucky, it'd probably also get a peek or two at the Scron's main strongholds, containing their most important structures like their Thresholds and Relay Nodes.
I ship Eino Ilmari Juutilainen x Lydia V. Litvyak.

ImageImageImage
Phantasee: Don't be a dick.
Stofsk: What are you, his mother?
The Yosemite Bear: Obviously, which means that he's grounded, and that she needs to go back to sucking Mr. Coffee's cock.

"d-did... did this thread just turn into Thanas/PeZook slash fiction?" - Ilya Muromets[/size]
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:loomer mentioned that the Outlands also includes all sorts of miscellaneous species, so I think the Pupulon can be amongst the random aliens in the highly diverse Outlands. Planet Pupulon can be somewhere in the Outlands. They are so nice and so naive and gullible to Bragulan inhumanisms! :)
You just know the Sheppoes are going to get involved in the Outlands now. For the Pupulons.

Mang.
Also:
NO STEALTH, NO FAIL! Hah! *defies fgalkin* :P
Indeed. They just fly too high and fast for Tianguonese Communoids Scron to shoot down!
Force Lord
Jedi Council Member

Post by Force Lord »

*Is somewhat concerned at a possible Scron threat to Arpad*

EDIT: Also, with the Bragulans practically next door, Arpad is practically reduced to playing turtle.
An inhabitant from the Island of Cars.
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

And we get a look at the state of Anglo-Imperium relations. :D
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
Master_Baerne
Jedi Council Member

Post by Master_Baerne »

Just a quick post in honor of the ants I found in my kitchen radio this morning. :D
Conversion Table:

2000 Mockingbirds = 2 Kilomockingbirds
Basic Unit of Laryngitis = 1 Hoarsepower
453.6 Graham Crackers = 1 Pound Cake
1 Kilogram of Falling Figs - 1 Fig Newton
Time Between Slipping on a Banana Peel and Smacking the Pavement = 1 Bananosecond
Half of a Large Intestine = 1 Semicolon